Discussion: Trump: There's A 'Chance' We'll Have 'Major, Major Conflict With North Korea'

Embarrassing? No worries.
I think that world leaders hold the same level of respect for Trump that they had before this happened. Nothing to complain about.

6 Likes

Odd as it sounds, I can imagine that. I understand this was a particularly bad year for maple syrup production in the northeast…and I do love real maple syrup.

3 Likes

“That does it. Take that, North Korea!” he shouted, pushing the button on his desk.
A tense silence engulfed the room.

A few minutes later, with marked solemnity, a White House butler entered the Oval Office.
“Here’s your Coke, Mr. President.”

10 Likes

I, for one, appreciate the snark, sir. Well done.

11 Likes

He’s soooooo cute and adorable! Quite the precocious lad!

3 Likes

I know Trump believes the Chinese President will help him but where does Trump think N. Korea gets all its money and parts to build their bombs from. Trade has increased between N. Korea and China and that’s where they are getting their spare parts to build those bombs they keep setting off.

Trump is an idiot. I hope he keels over from trying desperately to keep up at his new job. He hasn’t a clue what he’s doing and that’s never ever going to change.

6 Likes

Not to worry. That’s why the Global Strategic Maple Syrup Reserve is there.

2 Likes

OT – but not good news all the same…so I guess it’ll fit right in.

http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Court-Employers-can-pay-women-less-based-on-past-11104097.php

2 Likes

I need to restock the reserve in my pantry. :wink:

1 Like

Well fuck them.

6 Likes

@srfromgr @tiowally @steviedee111@dannysgrandma @blandsten @beattycat
I think this whole thing is one last spasm of flopsweat before the 100 days is up. I have a vision of a next week where we can laugh again at their ineptitude without suspecting it’s gallows humor…
I hope so. When it gets to the point where the stress is affecting the maple trees, we’re at a breaking point.

4 Likes

It’ll have to go to the Supreme Court now. And this particular decision came from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals that Trump loves to deride. I wonder if this will curb his criticism now, seeing how they decided on something I’m sure he can agree with for a change.

3 Likes

62,984,825 of your fellow citizens enthusiastically felt he was the best person for the job. So, every other adult you come in contact with is as unsuited for citizenship as Trump is unsuited for the Presidency. And if current polls are to be believed, roughly 90+% of those voting for Trump still think that, despite his abysmal performance to date, they made the proper choice.

I’m as troubled by the people I live among as I am by the people leading us.

11 Likes

Cui bono?

3 Likes

I have a feeling his plan for “renegotiating” with SK will be “give us what we want or we’ll pick a fight with NK that’ll get you nuked.” And of course given his history, once the deal is done he’ll likely pick the fight anyway.

5 Likes

And how about those emails?

5 Likes

Is there a “chance” we can 25th Amendment this idiot out of office before he starts a shooting war?

4 Likes

This is typical bully behavior. He is unable to scare his enemies who can defend themselves so he falls back on bullying his friends, to show himself that he’s still got it.

5 Likes

I liked the snark…

2 Likes

I noe rite??111

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available