Discussion: Trump: There's A 'Chance' We'll Have 'Major, Major Conflict With North Korea'

1 Like

Every day a new provocation about something. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

The boy who cried wolf disease.

8 Likes

ā€˜Chanceā€™ not ā€˜Riscā€™, no need for Jimmy Carter to defuse the situationā€¦ (From todays FT)

8 Likes

Aloha, Seoul.

7 Likes

And if we do, Drumpfie, we know exactly who to blame for it. And it sure ainā€™t North Koreaā€¦

7 Likes

Meh, thatā€™s nothing. I read yesterday where BHO is getting $400,000 for speaking to Wall Street.

Very troubling.

36 Likes

Gotta love this gem from the Reuters interview:

More than five months after his victory and two days shy of the 100-day mark of his presidency, the election is still on Trumpā€™s mind. Midway through a discussion about Chinese President Xi Jinping, the president paused to hand out copies of what he said were the latest figures from the 2016 electoral map.

"Here, you can take that, thatā€™s the final map of the numbers," the Republican president said from his desk in the Oval Office, handing out maps of the United States with areas he won marked in red. "Itā€™s pretty good, right? The red is obviously us."

He had copies for each of the three Reuters reporters in the room.

[emphasis mine]

28 Likes

Major major conflict with NoKo and new trade pact with SoKo. Feeling we are going to get screwed from both ends.

8 Likes

Were they like the placemats you get at family restaurants? Did he do the coloring himself? Did he stay within the lines?

12 Likes

Dunno. And we can only guess what was on the flip-side.

???

2 Likes

Not comparable, Mr. Bunker.

ā€œI believe he is trying very hard. He certainly doesnā€™t want to see turmoil and death. He doesnā€™t want to see it. He is a good man,ā€ Trump told Reuters. ā€œWith that being said, he loves China and he loves the people of China. I know he would like to be able to do something, perhaps itā€™s possible that he canā€™t.ā€

This buffoon just fills the air with meaningless statements hoping it makes him sound intelligent. What a waste of oxygen.

9 Likes

:pensive: How embarrassing.

6 Likes

ā€œMajor, major conflictā€ is what Trump lusts for. And now heā€™ll make people die for his lust.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s also a chance weā€™ll impeach this ignoramus.

Heā€™s all bullshit and bravadoā€¦every tweet, pronouncement, itā€™s his M.O.

4 Likes

What bothers you more, the clouds or the shadows?

9 Likes

Trump: Itā€™s a simple equation people. As the poll numbers go down the war mongering goes up. The worse I look at domestic politics the more I have to act like a tuff guy internationally. Heck if I donā€™t get tax reform through this year I might have to invade Canada.

12 Likes

Just wait until he learns about the Global Strategic Maple Syrup Reserve. Expect a tweet warning about the dangers of The Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers and the ā€œurgent need for a border wall from Northeastern New York to Northern Maine!ā€

3 Likes

ā€œMy goal is to have a peaceful East Asian situation. But North Korea is asking for it, and Iā€™m just the person to deliver a can of whoop ass. You canā€™t depend on the Chinese. And South Korea is ripping us off like a band of gypsy pickpockets at the county fair. So yeah, maybe we should just vaporize all of it, seal off the borders, and move on. Sad!ā€

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available