Discussion: Trump: There's A 'Chance' We'll Have 'Major, Major Conflict With North Korea'

“25th Amendment?”
I fear not. The entire cabinet is contaminated–even Mrs. Meyotch has accepted massive overseas speaking fees. Believe it or not, my estimation of the Cabinet members who would vote to remove him EVEN IF OBVIOUSLY INSANE are Ross, Gov. Goodhair, Carson(!), Purdue(if he’s sincere about religion), Mattis and, if cabinet level Cohn, Pompeo…probably forgetting somebody. It’s too few. I believe we will get rid of him when The Kids tell him he’s killing the Brand.

3 Likes

Absurd is the new normal,

3 Likes

Can an irrational person actually be a good judge if another person is irrational?

1 Like

“Well, nobody knew that war could be so complicated! I thought it would be like my business- go in, try to get my way, if it doesn’t work, get out and make sure somebody else has to deal with the mess! But hey, those Korean people are smart, they’ve been through this before and they’re very very good at rebuilding from scratch! I think there may be some beautiful branding opportunities in Seoul and Pyongyang in about 50 years, once the radiation levels are acceptable.”

3 Likes

Well I hope his sons are first in the line to go!!!

2 Likes

CHAOS is the only beneficiary.

Go figure.

1 Like

Oh FFS, just send Dennis Rodman over there and call it a day.

4 Likes

Yabut Every day is a WTF day
You wake up , swipe your phone or turn on your computer and go
What The Fuck???
You think it can’t get worse but every day expectations are exceeded by the asshole

6 Likes

The problem with sending Rodman is he keeps coming back.

4 Likes

So, Trump is complaining that Kim Jong-Un isn’t a seasoned professional like, oh, Jared Kushner.

6 Likes

I saw that shit. With all manner of inane comments by Dems no less
Let’s discuss the numerous conflict of interest
Last time I checked Mr. Obama is a private citizen

3 Likes

“As to whether or not he’s rational, I have no opinion on it. I hope he’s rational.””

Yeah, well you’re about the last person who could possibly have a credible position on that question, Trump.

Seriously, the Trump “Administration” makes threats concerning NK’s weapons program - “we’re going to deal with that one way or the other” tough-sounding talk and then Trump undercuts what any rational individual might believe to be key to having such a stance, our relationship with our South Korean allies, by complaining about “unfair trade” with SK and proclaims that they will have to pay us $1 billion for the THAAD missile system we are installing to protect them from potential NK missile attacks.

This essentially looks like extortion - viewing our military support for allies - with whom we have mutual defense agreements - as a protection racket. We ramp up the threat to SK by poking NK with a stick and then demand that SK pay us to defend them from a riled up NK.

Just freaking ludicrous.

5 Likes

But imagine, if Rodman went to visit his pen pal in NK and was detained, Trump would probably declare war on NK.

After all, Rodman is Trump’s kind of guy - an insane celebrity.

1 Like

That was exactly the point.

2 Likes

I think its metaphor-mixing where the clouds and shadows will dog him I find most troubling.

5 Likes

On’tday eedfay ethay olltray.

4 Likes

Lol. Seeing Dems lose their shit over this is just silly.

We have a President bringing in multiple unqualified family members into the government. We have the same family dripping and oozing conflicts of interest, performing state functions on location at multiple family businesses, conducting family business deals on the same day as state diplomatic functions with the same foreign entity… all of this, every day. Every single day.

People are silent on all of this because of all the other crazy shit going by our corrupt, rampant lying, inept, malicious Predisent… every. fucking. day.

And somehow Dens are outraged at Obama for leg-al-ley (Trump Mongolian speak) taking money from wall street to speak?

Meh, Dems be cray cray.

4 Likes

Trump: There’s A ‘Chance’ We’ll Have ‘Major, Major Conflict With North Korea’

Major Major. Seems to me I remember him from Catch 22.

And the sad ineptitude of Major Major (or, to acknowledge his rank, Major Major Major) as a character in the plot of Catch 22 seems an appropriate prediction for the manner in which the Trump “Administration” can be expected to manage any sort of conflict that Trump might get us into.

This just in …Enough winning
I hate to gloat but every downturn of .0001% was gloom and doom to Republicans during Obama

The U.S. economy grew at a sluggish 0.7 percent rate to start 2017, the weakest quarterly showing in three years

4 Likes

I think that is sort of correct, but I think we are also seeing the beginning of one of his “depression” cycles, too. In fact, the entire Reuters interview reads like he is deep in the throes of it right now.

Its hard to get an exact feel for his cycles, (partially because he isn’t giving speeches daily now,and is being kept hidden for long periods of time). but the pattern still holds true I believe. There is a manic stage, followed by a depressed stage followed by “normal Trump” stage, then rinse and repeat. I believe this cycle gets compressed, stretches out depending upon how frenetic the pace is around him (Compressed during the election cycle, it stretches out now that is off the campaign trail).

It was more noticeable on the campaign trail, because we were seeing him daily without any filter. Now that he is in the White House, most of what he says we only hear via Spicer or some other staffer. And I strongly suspect they are heavily invested in covering up his cycle.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available