Discussion: Trump Spokeswoman Offers A New Explanation For '2nd Amendment' Line

I actually am wondering if they program her with the Talking Points and send her out, or she’s actually expected to come up with this drivel by herself?

“Enquiring Minds Want To…” - Oh hell, no I don’t…

1 Like

Brought to you by a lazy, meretricious party of “the best people.”

Katrina even you cannot possible believe the crap you are spewing!!! You must be making millions to stay with Trump. No woman in her right mind would have anything to do with this vile man… must be millions, Katrina!

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up, Ms. Pierson. You are as big a liar as the man who employs you, and you think we are all as stupid as Trump’s followers. Try again, you have chosen poorly.

According to a story on the BBC Trump is saying the media twisted his quoted words. But katrina is saying the NRA has the power to buy influence with senators?

Pierson said that Trump was referencing the power of the National Rifle
Association and the gun lobby’s potential ability to persuade senators
not to approve the nominee Clinton appoints to the Supreme Court if she
is elected president.

Welp that indicates either bribery is going on at epic levels and several senators need to resign or it is Pierson who is seriously deranged. Or both.
Yikes!

1 Like

I was actually going to work up a “Would you believe?” routine, but you beat me to it.

1 Like

@daveyjones64 Good catch, Davey. But, this is getting to be reminiscent of Kremlin-watching back in the good ol’ Cold War days - who was/wasn’t/standing where on the reviewing stand at the May Day/Revolution Day parades in Red Square. Oh, wait. You don’t think…naaah.

If that’s what he meant why the fuck didn’t he say that? Why do I have this doomsday vision where Trump is explaining that he told his people NOT to fire the ICBMs.

1 Like

ANOTHER explanation from his lapdog ?? Lol .

Many people are saying this was a ‘dogwhistle’. But typical Trump, he’s too much of a loser to even get a dogwhistle right.

After all, the WHOLE POINT of a dogwhistle is that only the dogs hear it… or politically, it’s a way of appealing to extremists using their own arcane language that sounds innocuous to the rest of us.

But almost everyone knew immediately what Trump was insinuating when he referred to “2nd amendment people”, namely that he was ‘compassing the assassination of a candidate’.

2 Likes

The Trump campaign might as well say Trump was drunk yesterday because every other explanation they’ve come up with so far just don’t fit the crimes he’s committing on tape. It’s got to be either Donald is mad as a hatter or he’s doing drugs.

Offering any other explanation isn’t going to help Trump at a trial someday. He’s already committed treason, incited violence at his rallies and offering to pay those that do the dirty work for him. This latest explanation sounds like he’s trying to hire a domestic terrorist to assassinate the woman that is going to beat him at the polls…along with the foreign hackers he’s recruiting from Russia to infiltrate government secrets.

Why doesn’t he just quit and stop torturing himself? The Palin People aren’t going to let go any more than a pit bull would.

You’ve got to work Jon Lovitz doing Tommy Flanagan the Pathological Liar (“Morgan Fairchild, yeah, that’s the ticket”) into this somewhere.

1 Like

My guess is…is its an indication of mounting tensions within the campaign. But who knows? Maybe he just has a bad cold. Or is on a week long drinking binge. Oh wait…that would be indicative of mounting tensions too!

That’s why they call her “6000 RPM” Pierson.

1 Like

Let’s please quit referring to cold-blooded killers and/or gunrunning corporate monopolists as 2nd Amendment people.

The National Guard are our 2nd Amendment people. They put their lives out there for the USA every damned day as the Founders knew they would if they were well regulated militias. We owe them the distinction of being called what they truly are.

Trump wouldn’t know a patriotic American if he met one.

4 Likes

I just wish “HER-i-cane” Katrina would run out of gusts…

It will be impossible for President Hillary Clinton to take all of our guns, because President Obama took all of our guns after he was re-elected in 2012. Oh wait, that was impossible for Barack Obama to do, because he already took all of our guns when he got elected in 2008.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Because he’s already put out a list of the countries that he wants to wipe off the face of the globe?

This! Why isn’t it that more people pick up on the fact that, regardless of the specific content (how many hundreds of examples can I come up with) the truth is that Trump is a horrible communicator. And that’s a characteristic that no one can want in their president.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available