Discussion: Trump Says AG Lynch Accepted Bribe From Hilary Clinton

And even Alberto Gonzales is working. He’s Dean of the law school at Belmont University in Nashville now.

Gossip and rumors do tend to take on a life of their own. But not when they are told by a proven con artist who has crossed the line.

The GOP has been telling tales about Hillary for decades. All of their attempts to prove she’s a monster have already been debunked. Suggesting that she should wear a Star of David and be herded off to a concentration camp is not the sort of thing that decent Americans will identify with much less condone.

Republicans have really stepped in it this time. None of their candidates will be able to get rid of the stench of that NeoNazi manure unless they condemn Trump and refuse to vote for him. This has gone beyond rumors and innuendos. Ryan is Speaker of the House and he’s now doing Trump’s bidding by suggesting that the FBI must be a conservative Gestapo. .

We fought the Aryan Nation in WW II. Republicans have nominated it and are proving that they are at the very least sympathizers. That’s not a rumor. Their actions in the House confirm it.

1 Like

Ok. Assuming you’re right:
Hillary Clinton threatened another democratic campaign attorney.
Hmmm, doesn’t sound much better.

Loose Cannon, n’est-ce pas?

Again, assuming you’re right, b/c I don’t care much either way:
Hillary Clinton threatened another democratic campaign attorney’s career.

Again, ok, I did not know that, correction:
Hillary Clinton threatened another democratic campaign attorney.
The point is, the Clintons threaten peoples futures (even allies) if she thinks it might hurt their political fortunes. Seems entirely possible Bill threatened AG Lynch last week.

Great, got it. Correction: Hillary Clinton threatened a different democratic campaign attorney. Point is, Hillary Clinton isn’t above threatening the future of people (even allies) when she feels they might hurt her political ambition.
Your attempt to whitewash threats against peoples careers proves my point. It doesn’t matter WHICH Lynch it was.

CNN is becoming as big a cesspool as Fox.

1 Like

Lynch, Comey and Clinton are public figures. The bar is impossibly high for them to bring successful libel or slander actions. Private figures are much more successful in these type of cases.

4 Likes

So what? It’s a private organization. Clinton doesn’t have the authority to say who works and who doesn’t work in it and never did. If you think Democrats all walk in lockstep, you might be unfamiliar with this party. There are candidates in it who would hire her just because she kneecapped Bill Clinton.

1 Like

But only if he is defeated in November. And only if Democrats take back the Senate and the House.

So clever. Unskewing history?

Maybe you should check everything thing that comes from the source you used. You know, like inthe old adage of you can’t be fooled again?

1 Like

You are absolutely correct. The bar is set very high for prosecuting for libel or slander of a public official. That first amendment thing protects hate and bigotry even when it is harmful to the target and a lie.

Ha! Ha! Wrong. If that were true the Clintons would have done this long ago.

1 Like

Yeah. Right. In front of her husband. Loretta Lynch is one tough cookie. I’d not want to be the one that tried that.

I am so glad that Bill Clinton talked to Loretta Lynch and she took herself out of the decisions making role. Can you imagine how all this would have sounded if she were the one making the decision? I’d bet that Trump has been planning to make this a set up for some time. James O’Keefe bragged earlier about having operatives inside Democratic campaigns. I’d bet that Hillary has been considering keeping Lynch for some time and that Trump got told about this. I’d speculate further that Loretta was never told this was being considered. – precisely because an offer of a job could be construed as bribery. Bet she learned about it from the leak to the New York Times. The timing of the leak is very interesting.

Clearly all of this is very speculative but I see no reason to doubt O’Keefe’s claim.

1 Like

“It’s a bribe!” Trump declared

… and there’s your slam-dunk libel case right there!..

you’re probably right. given the chance to roast a republican, i usually go with the jersey whale first. but imagine christie 3 days after the last oreo was gone, the haunted look, the massive stomach rumblings, the whining, the bitching… gee, don’t the republicans offer a bunch of nice, soft targets?

“You are what your knowledge tells you you are.” ~James Burke

Mm hmm. I think most everybody knows that the Clintons murdered, or were responsible for the deaths of, fifty people down in Arkansas, that the Big Dog was flying cocaine into and out of Little Rock, among their many, many crimes. So what’s an allegation of “carelessness” after that. The GOP already jumped this shark, imho.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available