Discussion: Trump Says AG Lynch Accepted Bribe From Hilary Clinton

That explains it! I failed to see the point of claiming that the A G was bribed and the head of the FBI did the dirty work. But Trump trying to getting her to back off of investigating him is totally in character. He’s setting up his excuse: they are only looking at that in revenge because I accused them of wrong doing.

And explain please why anything said on CNN would be taken seriously?

And the same arrangement with then Texas AG , now Texas Governor Abbott.

How about some evidence? Or proof? Oh, Donald doesn’t do “truth”…he burps and the stenography corps dutifully report his every belch. Fuck Donald Trump and especially fuck the idiots in the GOP who have let him get this far. He’s a joke and a dangerous candidate, and the very idea that he may come this close to the White House simply scares the crap out of me.

Donald “the draft dodging coward” Trump suggests bribery, because that’s how a fraud and a loser like him would handle this.

Are you kidding? False accusations are his script. That’s why he doesn’t need writers. He just thinks of the most outrageous things to say and says them. His followers don’t care because they make up the same shit in their heads and read the same shit on all the right wing web sites.

1 Like

The most disgusting part of this is the cable “news” networks are taking this wild charge seriously. Somebody needs to tell cable news management that this isn’t a reality show. Hillary is going to have to function as President once the election is over.

Somebody needs to loudly tell the media that this isn’t a horse race. It isn’t a reality show. We are going to elect the President of the United States. That used to be an important and serious post. It still is in reality, but the cable nitwits don’t live in reality.

2 Likes

Everyone knows what beastiality is. But how many believe using a cell phone to do business is a crime? We have all had our identities stolen through technology and know that foreign countries regularly hack into “secure” government computers.

This accusation has always been a really, really tough sell. I’m surprised that the GOP doesn’t have something better to go after instead of this. it just doesn’t seem important to the everyday voter.

I guess that’s what happens when someone has been vetted so often and preyed upon as long as Hillary. She might not get the sympathy that a newcomer would get when rotten eggs are tossed her way, but she knows when and how to duck.

At this point in the election, Republicans need an much easier target to lob their dirty bombs at especially if they are going to run a Neonazi. It’s too bad for them that they have to deal with reality this time. The only thing that is sticking in the minds of voters are The Donald’s own words and actions. He has never even tried to walk the straight and narrow.

Everyone has had to deal with a used car salesman. You never forget the sleaze.

He’s mentally ill, all right–like a fox! He’s a dangerous man who knows exactly what he’s doing: playing the crazy so we don’t take him seriously.

1 Like

I don’t know of anyone who isn’t taking him seriously.

1 Like

Yeah right - as if they care

1 Like

But if she does, then she’s going after him for personal reasons. No win win here

1 Like

I believe we are, yes. Watch for an escalation of the outrageous for a few days, followed by the depression lashing out phase for a few days more. This is probably day 1 of the cycle, so…roughly another week to 10 days before “normal” Trump comes back.

3 Likes

I was simply trying to point out that Der Donald was using an old political trick – also used by malicious gossipers:
Throw something – anything – “out there,” and let it take on a life of its own. Sometimes the more absurd the better.

I once had a female colleague,a PhD of Russian descent, very smart, self-confident. I floated a rumor that she was actually a descendant of czarist Russian royalty and was actually a countess, but too modest and self-effacing to tell anyone. Of course it was absurd, but many bought it. When she found out she laughed so hard she nearly cracked a rib.
She got it. She had a gut knowledge of rumor psychology.

BTW, we’ve remained good friends over the many years.

2 Likes

They might care if a lot of us stopped watching.

1 Like

His campaign is still in financial disarray, but who needs money when CNN, MSNBC and Fox will give you all the ad time you want for free. Just make something up in the morning and the cable anchors will treat your shit like gold.

Actually, if she sues him for defamation, then she’s going after him for personal reasons. But since soliciting campaign contributions from foreign nationals is criminal behavior, going after him for that is within her remit and is not personal. In either case, Trump will claim that she is biased against him because he said nasty things about her so she might as well go the criminal route. There’s always the possibility of losing a civil suit.

1 Like

Why don’t the Clintons sue this mountebank? There have to be SOME limits on what people can say about you, even if you are a public figure.

In my high school Civics class (many, many years ago) our teacher read us the Declaration, except that he omitted the opening paragraph (We hold these truths to be self-evident: etc.). I lived in a conservative area of California at the time. My classmates were appalled by the intentionally provocative nature of it all. Then he read excerpts from The Communist Manifesto and invited us to compare the language, goals and objectives. My classmates were favorably impressed by Marx and Engels, at least until they learned the source. They were also surprised by the language of the Declaration of Independence.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available