Discussion: Trump Says AG Lynch Accepted Bribe From Hilary Clinton

1 Like

Pam Bondi and $25,000 is a bribeā€¦ stop deflecting you moron

51 Likes

He just canā€™t stay on-script, can he? Please, Donald, more of this.

32 Likes

And CNN is treating this claim as if it were something Very Serious.

23 Likes

Putin: You people are making world domination too easy for meā€¦

13 Likes

So what did she offed Comey?

I want Lester Holt on thisā€¦*

*That way the audience can get that awesome Trump backpedal/ā€˜sourcesā€™ quote

11 Likes

He really doesnā€™t understand the difference between the FBI and the Attorneyā€™s General office, butā€¦he doesnā€™t understand a lot of things.

56 Likes

Has there ever been a candidate for a major political party that just spews whatever comes to mind with no facts whatsoever?

34 Likes

This is nuts.

In what Rube Goldberg world does considering keeping a good AG influence an investigation completed by Comey who has been known to stand off far more ruthless types?

9 Likes

Slander and libel are a disgrace. Trump must be pressed by the media to bring forward his proof or be publicly called a fraud by them.

45 Likes

There are no words to address this stupidity!

7 Likes

Likely not. But then weā€™ve never had a media that gobbles up whatever diarrhea he spurts and serves it up to the public as if itā€™s bacon-wrapped dates.

Mmm. Bacon.

22 Likes

I have a question for one of our resident attorneys.

Dishonest Don is covered to a degree from a slander suit filed by either Clinton or Lynch because both are public figures. How close to the line does this statement come? Heā€™s accused Lynch of suborning a bribe or Clinton of offering a bribe (or both). Is he really legally permitted to say shit like that?

20 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s possible, but from the few minutes I caught, it seems as though Trump is unraveling even further. Apparently, this wasnā€™t even the most outrageous statement he made. He also praised Saddam Husseinā€™s methods for dispatching his enemies. I guess the goal is to go from one negative news story to the other, because, hey, attention is attention, amirite?

35 Likes

HitlarY offEred lynch a joB at Her FoundaTion counting moneY from Iran donorS.

21 Likes

And what proof does Trump offer? Does CNN want to be charged with libel or at the very least accessory to the crime? Anyone who would take anything that this con man Donald Trump says as evidence of a crime, canā€™t be taken seriously as a professional.

10 Likes

Candidate for president accuses the entire system of being corrupt.

Media: ā€œCould this be trueā€?

The normalization of GOP radicalism continues, unabated.

Thanks to the ā€œboth sides do it, view from nowhereā€ media.

Iā€™m off to vomit.

40 Likes

there are some great responses to this on twitter.
Together with his Star of David tweet, heā€™s doing himself a world of hurt. I guess he really IS in the tank for Hillary.

12 Likes

He also praised Saddam Hussein

Donald Trump offers praise for Saddam Hussein at North Carolina rally

Donald Trump, speaking in North Carolina, just praised deposed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein as a killer of terrorists, noting that Hussein ā€œdidnā€™t read them the rightsā€ before executing them.

ā€œSaddam Hussein was a bad guy, right? He was a bad guy. Really bad guy,ā€ Trump begins. ā€œBut you know what he did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didnā€™t read them the rights, they didnā€™t talk. They were a terrorists - it was over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism.ā€
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/jul/05/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-obama-campaign-trail-live

20 Likes

LOLOL! Pressed by the media?

Good fucking luck with that.

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available