Discussion: Trump Relitigates Democratic Primary (Again) More Than A Year After It Ended

I do not have the words to express the contempt I have for this man.

Assume whatever you want, I think Kennedy was a fine senator and so is Sanders. I admire both of them and support nearly every policy either espoused, but both made similar, terrible decisions at the end of their presidential campaigns that contributed to Democrats losing presidential elections. It matters whether we win. The lesson to be (re)learned from 2016 is that we can fight like family right up to the convention, but after that itā€™s got to be full gas for the nominee.

4 Likes

Paranoia, and fear of exposure of collusion with international mafia, will destroy ya.

ā€¦ but he always lies easily ā€¦
oh wait, thatā€™s not what you said. sorry. :smirk:

Mr Trump : Sad .

Excellent point!

1 Like

Trump is now saying that Obama colluded with and obstructed for the benefit of Russiaā€¦ after saying for months that there was no collusion by anybody because there was no story there to begin with. Does djt want to impeach Obama? Kinda hard now.

Gotta try and keep that bright light off of his dull orange ass somehow.

Obviously the Flaming Orange Hairball never learned that two wrongs donā€™t make a right.
Yes, the Democrats couldā€™ve and shouldā€™ve united but that has no bearing on the fact that he collaborated for the win with our #1 adversary.

This isnā€™t even apples to oranges, its soup to nuts.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available