Discussion: Trump Relitigates Democratic Primary (Again) More Than A Year After It Ended

See? I only colluded with the Russians.

5 Likes

Itā€™s donnieā€™s prostate talking.

The Prostate Monologues I calls 'em.
(wry smile)

12 Likes

Assuming Trump is removed from office, or debilitated politicallyā€” both of which I consider big ifsā€”I think we may be better off with Trump having won.
It gives the country a chance to expose, try and hopefully jail the criminal element of the GOP, a chance we almost certainly would not have had after a Hillary victory.

8 Likes

Indeed! Digusted of Trumpā€™s world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chain to a loudmouth jerk!

1 Like

Trump still canā€™t get over losing the popular vote. He is doing nothing to stop Russia from interfering again. Democrats are going to have to assume that Russia will try to hack their emails again, and figure out a way to stop them. The country wonā€™t be able to count on a Trump administration.

5 Likes

Yes well a lot of Clinton supporters here at TPM canā€™t seem to get over the primary either. Just take a look at yesterdayā€™s threads.

@teenlaqueefa

not being able to let shit go will be his downfall.

And not letting the primary go will be the Democratic partyā€™s downfall too.

5 Likes

If they ever do a reprint of Milovan Djilasā€™ ā€œThe New Classā€, this would make a good dust cover.

She stole the goddamn drapes.

Every so often America gets slapped in the face with a genuine crisis that goes to its survival. Wars, economic depressions (yes there have been more than one), racism and civil rights, and constitutional crises. If we survive we are made stronger. If we survive.

10 Likes

It was Vladiimir Putinā€™s idea!@

2 Likes

This is Trump using the Democratic primary as a means of distraction. Itā€™s regrettable TPM is aiding Trump in that endeavor.

3 Likes

Hey Stupid, we get it. You donā€™t know how to govern. Tough shit.

She lost. Get over it.

5 Likes

Is he imitating Jack Nicholson in the shining?

20 Likes

But donā€™t you think heā€™s already debilitated politically? Heā€™s ceded enormous amounts of power to the congressional and senate republicans. Heā€™s vacated the C in C role (and foreign policy - Tilly is hopeless) to ā€˜El Perro Rabiosoā€™. I doubt he has any useful input or expresses any useful leadership on any other cabinet level discussions.

This is truly unpresidented.

13 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter. Heā€™ll just block Schofield and continue on like nothing happened.

1 Like

I dunno, boss. I was in a friendā€™s house the other morningā€“she and her son are Rsā€“the son was a Rubio supporter, the mother has Trump stuff all over the houseā€“these are really fine, smart people btw, Iā€™d trust them w my keys and passwords- they had Fox Business Channel on the TV when I got there, so it was on for 20 minutes while I was setting up.

Itā€™s an alternate universe to ours;thereā€™s no overlap, no agreed upon facts or numbersā€“it was sobering. Trump made it the perfect stormā€“but the Fox Cosmos is not going to wither away merely because Trump succeeds or fails.

12 Likes

Well, he did tell us he was going to get ā€œthe best peopleā€ and be ā€œtoo busyā€ to do the actual work, because heā€™d be engrossed in Greatmaking Murka Again.

4 Likes

I think that having several Republicans, and several members of the Trump family, go to prison, would have an effect on the bubble.
But I think you are supporting my point about Trumpā€™s tweets and the alternative universe.

3 Likes

As I said above, an ineffable, yet cozy and intellectually barren place that we, me included, constantly return to.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not so sure it would, but Iā€™d like to try just so we can be sure.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available