Discussion: Trump Pokes Fun At VA Chief, Mouths 'You're Fired' Catchphrase (VIDEO)

Ha-ha-ha-ha. You’re such a funny f’ing asswipe. It’s all a joke to this disaster of a human.

3 Likes

Yesterday’s he “was amused” line brought that home in a Mel Brooksian Louis XVI manner.
I still say Dune’s Padishah Emperor more than any Earthly King for Dear Leader…

OT, and Josh may have had an article on it that I missed–

NY Jets owner Woody Johnson has been officially nominated to be UK ambassador.

The poor team will prolly have to play a ‘home’ game in London every year.

1 Like

“You’re impeached, I can tell you that, believe me, you’re impeached, we’re gonna use those words, you’re impeached.”

8 Likes

He’s such a kidder. I tell ya, it’s part of what makes him so fucking adorable.

3 Likes

Trump nominates a lot of people, he’s just short on the Senate confirmation follow though…Just ask Callista.

3 Likes

Notice how many times the word “donor” pops up.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-23/trump-names-n-y-jets-owner-woody-johnson-as-ambassador-to-u-k

7 Likes

Trump is president despite losing the popular vote by nearly 3 million people. Almost 60 percent of the public is against him now. In a parliamentary system, he’d be thrown out in a no-confidence vote. In our system, he’s primed to change life for every citizen, against the wishes of a majority of Americans. Try calling that a democracy while keeping a straight face.

21 Likes

Seeing this I’m sure Vets across the country slapped their knees
and then hit the floor rolling and laughing.

As dismal a failure of a Precedent
Predisent Cockholster is he’s an even worse comedian.
Yet he’s still funnier than Richard Lewis. Go figure.

2 Likes

True - except that uncle wasn’t everyone’s boss with the power to take away a job with two words.

4 Likes

What a card! Makes you wonder why he bailed on the White House Correspondence dinner gig.

4 Likes

I honestly don’t know how most of these officials haven’t resigned. If you’re working for minimum wage and you have kids to feed, you may need to tolerate the boss’ offensive behavior. Perhaps they hope that, in the long run, they’ll be able to make some positive changes or perhaps they’re just hoping to outlast Trump. (Related: I saw a comment from a vet on another site yesterday that listed all of the pro-vet legislation introduced during the Obama administration which was BLOCKED or VOTED DOWN by the GOP. How can vets believe the Republicans have their backs?)

7 Likes

Let’'s use dos words on Trump: “You’re fired!”

Whoooo!

1 Like

We are not amused!

3 Likes

Who can ever forget the fluid comedy stylings of DJT:

(I still can’t get enough of the guy’s expression on the right side of the screen.
One can easily surmise that “Don was killing him.”)

3 Likes

I watched it live, can’t do it again, but I remember he insulted Clinton in his sly sexist way, and also insulted Mel. Nice.

3 Likes

Yep. I’m not seeing the fun in this, @mattshuham. That isn’t how Trumpp works or why he does this. Shrub was playing the same kind of dominance game when he gave “fun” nicknames to reporters and associates.

1 Like

That would Uncle Joey Nickels who’d pull a nicket out your ear after pinching your cheek. h/t Woody Allen.

1 Like

You can always remember my name. Just think Joey Five Cents!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available