Discussion: Trump Pokes Fun At VA Chief, Mouths 'You're Fired' Catchphrase (VIDEO)

No, but we’ll use those words on you.

2 Likes

And just when I thought I had the entire film memorized.

2 Likes

Appointing donors to ambassadorships is a common practice by presidents of both parties. Usually, there is a functional, professional Dept of State that takes care of the real business while the ambassador attends the photo ops and black-tie affairs, so the figurehead ambassadors don’t have much impact on diplomacy. God knows what’s going on in the Trump admin.

4 Likes

Nothing quite like seeing a fat, no balls fuck (who hid under the bed during the Viet Nam war) making juvenile jokes ( in his best faux alpha dog manner) about the VA. It seems like four years already.

4 Likes

I’m waiting to hear “You’re under arrest” as Trump puts his tiny hands behind his back.

4 Likes

I am SO angry…what an inappropriate POS Trump is. Not cute, not funny, not charming…he has the social skills of a five year old. He has all his people out there mouthing the same lies and inanities that HE does. I’m tired of having America dumbed down by this moron. I try and shrug it off. Really. I am absolutely offended by him and the sycophants that are constantly telling me how stupid I am for not ‘seeing’ his genius.

8 Likes

A bully, through and through. A real prick.

2 Likes

Do we know for sure there are handcuffs small enough for him to wear?

1 Like

My initial thought was, “are they deliberately leaving someone out?”, then I checked the date. If only more people had paid attention to the symptoms we wouldn’t be suffering from the disease.

1 Like

Sick, sick child.

1 Like

“Our David.” Humiliation Patriarchy, in spades.

The very definition of nervous, uncomfortable laughter.

5 Likes

Headline should be: “TRUMP MOCKS EMPLOYEE AND THREATENS TO FIRE HIM AT PUBLIC EVENT”. Stop pussyfooting around with “pokes fun”. Trump is a vicious bully, always.

6 Likes

Had not seen this Al Smith dinner video in entirety before. Simply beyond belief.

1 Like

I’ve worked with five-year olds. While they sometimes say silly things, as a group they are actually kinder and more respectful of others than the President (better at working with others as well)

2 Likes

I realize that this kind of laughter is often unintentional but, when Trump says something so disrespectful, I still hope audience members will “boo” in protest or get up and leave.

2 Likes

He’s losing it. It’s going to get worse in the next few weeks.

5 Likes

Seeing as Mr. Shulkin is “an Obama holdover” I don’t think he’ll make it to the end of the year.

2 Likes

Me, too. And I remember the same things – especially how he managed to humiliate his wife in that “just kidding” way that the worst abusers do.

5 Likes

Sure. Even though his hands are tiny, his wrists are so fat they should keep the 'cuffs from falling off (as long as they snap 'em on realllllll tight).

1 Like

Runs in the family: His grandfather was deported from Germany for draft dodging.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available