Discussion: Trump Pokes Fun At VA Chief, Mouths 'You're Fired' Catchphrase (VIDEO)

Maybe the VA could have a psychiatrist do a quick workup on Dump?

15 Likes

It’s fascinating to observe a grown man unable to rise above the functional level of street punk and playground bully even after seventy years of privileged living. Gives some credence to the bad seed hypothesis.

32 Likes

Can’t wait for the day that we all finally hear, “You’re impeached.”

23 Likes

You can bet the entire cadre of VA neuropsychologists, psychiatrists and other mental health therapists share some basic conclusions about the president. Wouldn’t it suck to have to go to work each morning to see his portrait upon entering the building?

11 Likes

Man, he talks like that annoying uncle who used to show up at the family party with the bad jokes and the pinching of cheeks.

8 Likes

It’s obvious where the man’s comfort zone really is.

God, imagine being an employee of a hostile intelligence service. How easy is this man to play? You can read him like a book… and it’s one of those toddler books printed on ten “pages” of cardstock.

10 Likes

That would be great, only Drumpf is not a Veteran.

8 Likes

I watched a part of this…they had a extreme pro-trump Vet get up and dump on Obama. The reality is there have been admin issues at the VA for decades…throughout both party administrations.

While I certainly would welcome this being fixed, even if it’s by Trump, I do have an issue with the crowing from trump’s people. I also wonder about the measures that are being implemented that trump blathered about. Were they already in the works under Obama? Anybody know?

Oy.

6 Likes

Without a doubt, Trump has a most perverted sense of humor. Where is George Carlin, now that we really need him?

4 Likes

A graceless boor…

13 Likes

The man is a bully and he repeatedly shows it in public. I wonder how long it will take him to realize that protecting Whisleblowers is protecting people going against the system and begin attacking the law he just signed.

10 Likes

From the Psychology Today journal:

“Today, in a troubled world of political and religious leaders like the late Osama bin Laden, messianic ISIS chief Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, and enigmatic North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un, it is more important than ever to understand the underlying psychology of such dangerous individuals. Often gifted with the ability to influence and motivate the masses [they] become the ‘incarnation of the crowd’s unspoken needs and cravings.’ At the same time, much like the mythic figures of the Antichrist in Christianity, Armilus in Judaism, and Masih ad-Dajjal in Islam, they are not merely false prophets, but, even more perniciously, the very embodiment of evil.”

At least Hitler had a dog…

16 Likes

a person primarily motivated by resentment and revenge in response to prior narcissistic wounding and profound feelings of inferiority

10 Likes

Slipping back into the Royal ‘We’ again, Donnie?

2 Likes

Trump: Basically a condescending Prick.

14 Likes

He’s getting worse: “Our David”?

7 Likes

Something evil this way slouched…

12 Likes

I just saw the video and have just one question.

How can anyone be loyal to this man?? No wonder he has to demand it…because he sure doesn’t earn it.

5 Likes

I thought presidents had to be at least 35 years old.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available