Discussion: Trump On Wrestlers Who Say Jim Jordan Ignored Abuse: 'I Don’t Believe Them At All'

“I believe him 100 percent. No question in my mind. I believe Jim Jordan 100 percent. He’s an outstanding man.”

He’s truly living in his own fabricated reality.

40 Likes

He’s an outstanding man.

Just throwing this out… just to keep entertaining lots of possibilities.

46 Likes

Once Jordan is found to have known and IGNORED the sexual abuse during his tenure, Trump will say, “I don’t anything about it, never met the guy.”

29 Likes

The dotard did not believe Roy Moore accusers when they came forward. I guess sexual assaults or things of that nature – are areas where he’ll look the other way. It’s pretty amazing how he’ll come out an emphatically defend his allies with limited knowledge or facts.

37 Likes

Donald Trump, Character Witness ™

a mockery of the absurd
the onion wept

32 Likes

Can we please get a no-knock warrant/raid on Jordan’s office and home to see what his files/computers say about what he knew about that time honored game of adults playing ‘hiding the sausage’ with youth and Russian collusion?

13 Likes

Trump is at a rally in MT. Jr. is there too. Neither one if them make any sense and that’s when they’re not lying.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1015002541971603456

Rat fucking nuts!

36 Likes

And Maxine Waters’ IQ estimated by Trump to be in the 60’s.

8 Likes

When lying is all you have you better fucking lie I guess.

29 Likes

Well, a fourth wrestler just went public. Trump is signaling Jordan, to keep denying and by all means double down. Instead of saying something like, let’s wait for the completion of the investigation Trump just goes all in with well he denied it.

27 Likes

I’ll believe Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin, but not a boy who was raped.

Good job, Donnie.

42 Likes

When Jordan asks for fresh meat on his sandwich at Subway, he is told, “We’re very sorry, but Jared doesn’t here any more.”

4 Likes

Trump, without facts, or any knowledge thereof, has knee-jerked replied to any sexual attacks or racist killings in Charlottesville that concern Republicans with 100% denial.

Despite the Hastert Rule.

OT- “Trump had called Schumer on Tuesday afternoon for a Supreme Court-centered conversation that lasted less than five minutes, according to a person familiar with the call. Schumer, the person said, pressed the president to name Garland to succeed Kennedy, arguing doing so would help unite the country.”

Schumer gotta try.

20 Likes

One criterion: supporter, or not? Nothing else matters. Evidence, reality, pfft. He does it when it helps him, he does it when it hurts him. Any sane pol would stay miles away from this, no comment period. But that’s not what we’re dealing with.

30 Likes

Okies, that DPRK statement is a lie.

Short answer:

24 Likes

Did he say why? They just aren’t good looking enough?

7 Likes

Tfw Obama vs.Trump 3 is likely on the horizon.

1 Like

Trump will always believe whatever is convenient for him to believe at any moment. He’s fairly consistent in that regard. Depraved and corrupt but consistently so.

10 Likes

“Jim Jordan is one of the most outstanding people I’ve met since I’ve been in Washington,” Trump continued

Yah, almost as outstanding as Scott Pruitt :expressionless:

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available