Discussion: Trump On Wrestlers Who Say Jim Jordan Ignored Abuse: 'I Don’t Believe Them At All'

“Jim Jordan is one of the most outstanding people I’ve met since I’ve been in Washington,” Trump continued. “I believe him 100 percent. No question in my mind. I believe Jim Jordan 100 percent. He’s an outstanding man.”

previously on ‘The Donald Trump Show’

22 Likes

He must eat whoppers, not Big Macs.

ETA: I think little jimmy jordan is in a heap o’ trouble.

21 Likes

OT but speaking of whoppers. Trump is in Montana laying them on thick. And just to remind folks one week ago today 5 journalists were killed because they were journalists.

29 Likes

Trump says “I Don’t Believe Them At All,” so that is good enough for me. After all, would Trump lie? (Of course Trump might lie. He lies like most people breath air. In this case, it is a bit tricky since he might actually be saying what he believes. The problem, of course, is that his judgement is so poor that what he believes and what actually happened are probably as far apart as one can possibly imagine.)

2 Likes

The padded walls are closing in, Trumpski.

8 Likes

Also OT. (Damn me!) But this is my fave so far.

Elton indeed has an organ. And you should see his diapason.

31 Likes

Wow. He’s broken, FUBAR.

10 Likes

You beat me to it! Daniel Dale live tweeting these things is really surreal.

4 Likes

Yikes! I was right about the padded walls. Holy crap.

7 Likes

Oh yes, here is another

36 Likes

As a general rule of thumb, whatever Trump accuses others of doing, he is guilty of himself, and usually to a far greater degree. (It almost seems to be a bizarre form of confession.)

12 Likes

It’s important to catalog his lies, misstatements and fabulism. This is his history. This is what he said.

Also, Imagine if Aaron Copeland were still alive and wrote “A Trump Portrait” : “And this is what he said, this is what Donald Trump said”

ETA. I don’t know how Dale does it. I would be in hysterics amd laughing so hard, I’d lose all concentration

13 Likes

I think Brian Ferneyhough would have to write that score, rather than Copeland. (Ferneyhough would at least give it an interesting, intellectual sounding name, perhaps something like preconia uentilasti for wind instruments.)

1 Like

:joy:

21 Likes

‘Unite’ = ‘Untie’ spelled sideways (sort of). Not hard to imagine that Trump’s thinking is equally dyslexic.

1 Like

He fact checks as he goes which I appreciate.

5 Likes

Yup. Anyone who thinks only the Ds were hacked by Russians is a fool.

16 Likes

He thinks he is channeling Churchill

12 Likes

Birds of a feather flock together. Sexual abusers tend to protect other predators due to a perceived sense of joint victim hood. As I’ve been saying for three years, Donald Trump is likely a pedophile himself.

19 Likes

And mocked.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available