Discussion: Trump Now Says U.S. Military 'Should Never Ever Have Left' Iraq

I’ve heard General Dynamics and Huntington Ingalls are involved in a heated competition for contracts to build the Prairie Schooners of the 21st Century. Current bid requirements demand they be a “super-lethal force designed to create an impenetrable circular defensive posture at the drop of a Stetson.”

4 Likes

Nah that story has already changed

2 Likes

He said that in front of the Prime Minister? Good fucking god

4 Likes

How far in do we find out that Julia caught autism from vaccinations?

1 Like

Holy shit. Look at the size of those ties. And those tumm-tums.

1 Like

I think you misheard them. They were saying Micturition not Manchurian. “The Micturition Candidate.”

2 Likes

I hope the ties are properly secured lest they lose an eye the next time they’re windswept.

Another homage to his “Scotch” heritage?

8 Likes

Here’s how lazy this fuck is. He can’t even put the end in the loop before taping it.

7 Likes

Whatever it takes…

2 Likes

And how long before Comrade Chaos ridicules Julia and then denies it?

Great catch! :laughing:

2 Likes

He gave a number of answers today, including in this exchange, that sounded like he could’ve just as easily have said: “We didn’t tell them because we simply don’t trust them.”

7 Likes

Whatevers good for his defense contractor buddies I guess…

Which statements on which day? Foreign leaders must alternate between laughing at his ignorance and being terribly frightened by what he might do in a crisis.

4 Likes

OT: I’m extremely enraged now.

8 Likes

Dude needs to realize he is embarrassing himself and the United States, rather than Obama.

4 Likes

That will teach him (the Iraqi PM) to make jokes about Trump and wiretaps.

Is Trump a military expert? Wow, I didn’t know. Is this the guy who “saw” thousands of Muslims cheering the 9/11 attack? (Do we really need a commander in chief who hallucinates?)

Does Trump know anything about the Affordable Care Act? That would be astonishing. He couldn’t even get his act together on healthcare for veterans.

Perhaps Trump knows something about the economy? He’s been bankrupt 4 to 6 times, depending on how one counts them. He seems to only be good at legal/illegal money laundering. (And it’s clear that Russia has become some kind of corrupt Wild, Wild West for wealthy oligarchs.)

Perhaps he’s an expert on immigration. Oops, Obama was born in Hawaii, after all.

I hear Trump thinks he knows a thing or two about global warming. Unfortunately, he’s cutting the budget for the very people who have the expertise to inform him about rising CO2 levels, rising sea levels, the growing toxicity of the oceans, growing droughts, and the clean technology to address most of the issues involved.

At least one thing was accomplished today: Trump is running out of excuses. He should step down.

3 Likes

Trump is an out of control psycho!

2 Likes

Donuts took awhile longer than usual today,so a little late to the party,so enjoy and Again RIP Jimmy Breslin

" Jimmy Breslin took a look at one of New York’s biggest characters, Donald Trump, and saw a chump.

The legendary columnist, who died Sunday, was an original champion of the working class, using his space in the Daily News and other papers to spotlight heroes and villains for ordinary New Yorkers."

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available