Discussion: Trump Now Says U.S. Military 'Should Never Ever Have Left' Iraq

This short answer is bought to you by the decade memory fund

And this ends the short answer moment.

Thank you for playing along.

Currently muttering ‘not today Satan’

9 Likes

All of these reports of “underinformed,” insulting, ignorant, duplicitous, and otherwise inappropriate remarks to foreign leaders that just keep coming are certainly comedy gold. But does anybody else just get really frustrated and depressed, and more than a little scared, that this corrupt idiot is President for the foreseeable future?

6 Likes

Certainly Trump should never have been elected.

3 Likes

That picture of all of those people sitting around that huge table listening to Trump gave me chills - I actually found it terrifying.

6 Likes

More of this please. Much more effective than calling him a crook is to criticize Trump’s qualifications and smarts.
Haha… just watched. My feeling is that Santorum was totally stunned, and his expression said he agreed with Jolly.

6 Likes

I think it’s great you’re branching out into other Chimps.

6 Likes

I know he took the post to stop Trump from starting WW 111 and a nuclear winter. But why does Mad Dog remain silent when Trump says something so outrageous? He works for the American people and our troops not the Idiot-in-Chief.

It might be worth getting fired by Trump to make enough people scared straight when he appoints Eric as his replacement Secretary of Defense.

3 Likes

Ah, yes. He’ll never live that down.

He actually started with the usual “that’s what the left does” nonsense, before the host reminded him Jolly is actually a Republican.

4 Likes

He’s going to build up our naval fleet which will be useful in invading Syria.

6 Likes

That was going to be the original gif .

But using it suggests that i needed a story to justify it.

Like now.

2 Likes

Interesting read.

12 Likes

No, Pirates! Arrrrrg! MAGA!

3 Likes

Did he actually say this with the Iraqi President sitting right there next to him?

The implications are staggering.

7 Likes

The Boston Globe editorial on Saturday referred to Trump as “delusional and paranoid”. Today on CNN their reporter, I think it was Gloria Berger(sp) used those same words, straight out. What does it take to get Pence et al to use the 25th Amendment? I guess they are waiting for Gorsuch to be sworn in and Obamacare repealed, but at this rate, many indictments will come down before that happens and what of the Country in the meantime?

4 Likes

I haven’t laughed so much at a post since the last trumpp thread we were subjected to.

@juliagrey We have a so called president who looks only to be entertained and to entertain using the trappings and the dignity of the presidency to do so.

@coprophagoussmile He’s having a staffer put together a binder full of his tweets related to the Comey hearings because he’ll think most bear repeating…

7 Likes

He’ll tell people whatever they want to hear in the moment. Ask him about this after his next tweet bender – he won’t remember it.

6 Likes

naw, it flows like a river from his mouth

2 Likes

People have talked about the Manchurian Candidate.

The Siberian Candidate is playing at a theater too near to you.

9 Likes

I think he meant: We should never have left for Iraq.

3 Likes

This guys a complete idiot…How about we never should have invaded Iraq you babbling idiot…now trying to blame obama for not leaving after 43 failed to complete an exit strategy before obama took office…

This plays into a lot of the messaging the GOP to trying to get traction in light of the russian investigation and the embarrassing leaks…same thing different day.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available