Discussion: Trump Now Says U.S. Military 'Should Never Ever Have Left' Iraq

@jloomis

I think that is a very restrained assessment. No need for regret. But you could go to the @dommyluc School of Invective if you want to go medieval on his (fat) ass.

1 Like

@the_mask Eeeeeww!

Ooops. I see @tiowally beat me to it.

For the criminal, there is joy in the crime.

2 Likes

Trump using required competitive bid process as evidence of his business acumen and how he will,save us lots of money on the proposed tortilla curtain. Great campaign speech. When is the election?

3 Likes

Maybe he meant 30 Neptune days instead of 30 Earth days.

2 Likes

He keeps talking about US made pipes promise for these Keystone etc., but Keystone has stockpiles of Turkish made pipe and pipe made in Canada by a subsidiary of Ervaz, 30% owned by Putin/Trump buddy and Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich

5 Likes

With this thing going on with North Korea, and now this…maybe he’ll split the diff and re-invade Vietnam.

1 Like

I think she’s the Secretary of Twitter Oversight.

4 Likes

Maybe he’ll invade Grenada or the US Virgin Islands. Distraction with a lower body count.

3 Likes

…and the CIA/FBI knows this, and much more than you or I can imagine.

2 Likes

It’s pretty hard to believe that he is still doing this with his ties considering how much his scotch tie tack has been talked about in social media.

Point of fact…why doesn’t he use a tie tack?

I realize there are a lot of other HUGE questions being delved into today…this just struck me as funny since he sells ties and wants to be a fashion plate.

2 Likes

You underestimate the intense house to house fighting that took place in Grenada.

Those men weren’t fighting for a political agenda, they were fighting for each other, they were brothers. That’s why the bond between Grenada vets is still so tight to this day.

I think the way someone handles the most mundane of everyday engineering tasks, is telling.

2 Likes

Trump: black or white we are all pink and sticky underneath our skin. Also god made us.

2 Likes

There is no logic, no memory, no running thread to how this moron thinks. Unfit and unhinged. GET HIM OUT!

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to denegrate your band of brothers and service over there on the Island of Spice.

1 Like

:laughing: Very good.

2 Likes

I want to know, I need to know, I have to know,
When is this country going to stand up for itself and REMOVE this piece of garbage from the most important job we have in this country?
He is way beyond, UNQUALIFIED.
and yes I am screaming my ass off about it.

4 Likes

When Ivanka met Angela

Since her father became president, Ms. Trump has sat in meetings with political and business leaders at the White House, drawing criticism that she could use her informal adviser role to promote her brand. Now, she also works out of a West Wing office and is in the process of getting a security clearance and government-issued devices.

1 Like

Trump lies so much it is hard to keep up with all his lies.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available