Discussion: Trump Makes Bizarre Courtesy Call At CIA Headquarters

What choice do they have? It will be kill or be killed by Trump’s lead.

1 Like

nixon was the master of: tell a lie 3 times with a straight face and it becomes fact.

3 Likes

I saw a ton of people walking around today in big groups, lots of pink pussy hats, a couple of bearded guys in high heels wearing them, (this is SF after all) looked like they were on their way home from protest gatherings and they were carrying the best signs. My personal favorite was “Think outside my box” with box in bright pink. How did Dallas protests go?

10 Likes

If this is Day #1 it’s going to get really strange…really strange.

2 Likes

Dementia. Seriously.

4 Likes

don’t wait. boycott all trump products and properties down to the 3rd generation, Now!

3 Likes

@mantan

tangerine buffoon did this to make America poor again one hour after he was inaugurated. Bet the rubes didn’t know it was coming.

An hour after Donald Trump assumed the presidency Friday, his administration indefinitely suspended a pending rate cut for mortgage insurance required for FHA-backed loans, which are popular with first-time home buyers and those with poor credit.

@edhedh Reagan was the master of the lie because he did it with a smile on his face using his actor’s fake charm before he shoved the shiv in.

6 Likes

This man is insane. I’m surprised his staff allow him to be videotaped for the record.

5 Likes

I don’t have a number but I know it was thousands because you couldn’t get anywhere near it. I think it was tens of thousands. All ages and races.

There were thousands in Fort Worth too but that’s all the local media will say so far - thousands. I checked the FB page and there wasn’t a number last time I looked.

I want to know the size of the crowd in Austin.

3 Likes

HE IS NOT SANE. HE IS NOT SANE. HE IS NOT SANE.
HE IS NOT SANE. HE IS NOT SANE. HE IS NOT SANE.

I try to post and TPM prompts me with:

“Body is invalid; try to be a little more descriptive.”

okay.

He’s FUCKING NUTS.

12 Likes

I’m still doing the Subway one from the start of the ACA —

1 Like

I hope we hear the screaming from the Rust Belt from coast to coast.

2 Likes

Well, all I can say is, ophthalmologists all over the DC area will be treating a new condition – severe eye muscle spasms caused by involuntary eyeball rolling, a result of being forced to listen to Trump’s self-obsessed off-the-cuff speeches.

2 Likes

Voting is important, I completely agree. But the margins at the ballot box have to huge. It is definitely the idealistic thing to do and it is right thing do.

However, The FBI and the Russian KGB have greater influence on election outcomes than you think.

3 Likes

we had a nice one in downtown champaign il. lots of guys too. got to wear my HRC hat again.

4 Likes

Wait until his first Honors ceremony or funeral…

7 Likes

For reasons I’ll tell you about later I didn’t go. But to see so many women and men with their signs and their pink things, well, I was knocked out.

@mantan His ignoramus speech Friday is deemed to be the strangest one and the shortest in the history of inaugural speeches. Not a word of hope, just threats and self glorification. Obama’s speeches soared, tangerine’s just laid there like a deflated balloon.

4 Likes

Batshit crazy. Quick take away those nuclear codes. St. Elizabeth’s has room for him.

1 Like

NOT if we organize ! ---- Obama is RIGHT ! –

2 Likes

The trick to avoid that is to use lowercase a bit. For some reason all caps trips a bug of some sort. Like this: I don’t want to exaggerate matters but in my considered opinion HE IS NOT SANE. HE IS NOT SANE. HE IS NOT SANE. HE IS NOT SANE.

Watch: I’ll press reply and boom. Here goes…

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available