Discussion: Trump Makes Bizarre Courtesy Call At CIA Headquarters

I have looked at pictures from all over the country and the world and I’m completely knocked out.

I couldn’t believe some of the people down town Dallas - older men turned out in big numbers.

6 Likes

That was some serious fawning and ass kissing on his part. Gee I wonder why? What I find even more disturbing than his usual rants is how receptive the CIA audience was. Hoping they were very low level people listening to him if not we are in serious trouble.

1 Like

Greta just said she “isn’t sure what the pictures show, what if he’s (Spicer) right?” Media…oy.

2 Likes

Nope—he brought in a cheering section. That seems likely to be SOP from now on.

9 Likes

well, that’s the clinical term.

Good catch. He does do that every time.

It’s an audience, he’s a performer.

7 Likes

does it pay good?

1 Like

It’s a beautiful thing. I hope we can harness it and maybe see beyond the current storm clouds.

5 Likes

Surpassed only by Insane Drivel Tuesday, and Scare 'Ya Shitless Sunday…

4 Likes

But they didn’t have the completely opportunitistic and BAT SHIT CRAZY Senate and House Republicans.

Donald Trump is FUCKING NUTS.

But the rest of the Republicans are traitorous BENEDICT ARNOLD BASTARDS!

5 Likes

From whorehouse to White House in three generations–completely unchanged.

2 Likes

I think he’s mentally ill. At some point we’re going to be at a 25th amendment 4th clause situation.

3 Likes

I get a real sense that this is just the start. We’re going to make the Tea Party look like the idiotic dress-up playing nobodies they are. If nothing has changed by summer, if things get as dark as I think they will, they are going to see a very hot summer.

The numbers are staggering and it started Friday night and just keeps going in places.

Three spontaneous demonstrations started last night in Dallas and ended with 5 people getting arrested.

5 Likes

13 Likes

I’m from Calif. and the Commander in Thief, err, Chief, sounds like a Valley Girl talking to her peers, except they are over 21 seasoned government and trained professionals, and this guy wants to ‘fit’ in? Or something? What in God’s name is ?! Is this the level of speak we should get used to? Maybe we should be logging to Reddit to decipher what he’s really trying to say, admitting he’s so young and and everything. Sorry Donny, you sound like a wannabe. What that is, wtf knows? Not presidential that’s for sure.

I mean really…sigh…

No idea. You need to ask for it upfront, and that’s always awkward. And it may be temporary.

1 Like

older men turned out in big numbers.

there’s lots of us old white guys who haven’t had our brains turned to stone.

5 Likes

I’m from Northern California, and I send this to all the Californians who come here. It’s some consolation.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-11-17/california-is-democratic-america-s-capital

3 Likes

Yea…though it’s not really a comparison …

7 Likes

nice.

guess you couldn’t find a more congenial photo of trump. you could have photo shopped from one of his many fondling ivanka snaps.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available