Discussion: Trump Lobs Insults At Clinton, Calling Her 'Unhinged' And A 'Liar'

“I know you are, but what am I!”

Welcome to American conservative politics.

Edit: Haha, just saw someone post this at the exact same time :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Has Trump’s head always been so square?

5 Likes

Got it:

GOP = Grand Old Projection.

Took me a while, but there it is…

21 Likes

At the infamous VA rally, he said, comparing HRC’s campaign style to his, (paraphrasing): She can’t do this. She comes out, reads a teleprompter for 20 minutes then goes to bed.
He said this twice.

8 Likes

13 Likes

The English language has over 100 euphemisms for the word “lie”.

Trump tells a “misrepresentation”, “untruth”, “falsehood”, “tall tale”, “fib”, “fiction”, or “fabrication”.
And “misspeaks”, “spins”, “mythologizes”, “exaggerates”, “overstates”, “embellishes”, or “inflates”.
He “walks back”.

If I had a nickel for every time a corporate “journalist” used a polite euphemism for Trump, I’d be rich.
If I had a C-note for every time one used the word “lie”, I’d starve.

54 Likes

When will he get around to accusing Hillary of defrauding students at a non-functioning “university”?

46 Likes

Well it must be true, he saw it on a video

6 Likes

Project much you Narcissistic Sociopath?

14 Likes

30 Likes

As would be expected from someone with the maturity of a 5-year-old, he resorts to the school-yard: “I’m Rubber, Your’e Glue…” response.
Typical Trump.
Throw as much poo at the opponent as you can as fast as you can and then run away, leaving it to the fawning MSM to “explain” it (by which I mean present it all as absolute FACT so they can get their ratings for the hour.)

5 Likes

The dictionary truly has a new definition of projection with Drumpf’s "“She’s really pretty close to unhinged,” he said. “You’ve seen it,
you’ve seen it a couple of times. The people in the background know it, the people that know her know it. And she’s like an unbalanced person.”

5 Likes

“She’s really pretty close to unhinged,” he said. “You’ve seen it, you’ve seen it a couple of times. The people in the background know it, the people that know her know it. And she’s like an unbalanced person.”

“Unhinged”

36 Likes

Someone needs to tell him that when the press has just spent a full week talking about how he is unhinged, and similar comments have been made this week by his own party members and the former CIA director, him calling his opponent unhinged only makes him look more unhinged.

30 Likes

There have been many things said about SoS Clinton (some good, much not good) but I have never ever heard her being described as “unhinged”.

Trump’s gonna have to try a little harder.

16 Likes

30 Likes

If he’s going to make accusations like that, shouldn’t he be willing to produce his own hinges?

Oh, and tax returns- those as well.

35 Likes

I heard once that if you don’t deal with your childhood traumas and issues in adulthood, that they’ll all come back to haunt you when you reach old age.

Seems Der Trumpenfuhrer is proving that statement to a T.

10 Likes

Bingo. Only appeals to the folks who will vote for him anyway. Hey, maybe they can vote 10 times for Trump! He apparently thinks it happens all the time.

10 Likes

The Republican penchant for projection has entered the insanity phase. Is this some kind of silly google search strategy?

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available