Discussion: Trump: I'm 'Disappointed' In Republicans For Legislative Failures (VIDEO)

The impotent clown. Sad. Very sad.

1 Like

I did too.

3 Likes

Yes GOP is driven to perform because of their loyalty to der fuhrer

“I like them a lot, I have great relationships. Don’t forget, most of them I didn’t even know."

I have nothing to add to this.

3 Likes

Our so-called president, himself, doesn’t know any words a typical 10 year old wouldn’t know.

3 Likes

WTF? Why is he touching that soldier like that? Can you imagine if Obama had ever done such a thing? Christ. He gave one lazy salute once and the entire GOP went apoplectic, and yet here’s Trump groping a soldier who is in mid-salute. Ridiculous.

8 Likes

Great, now that poor Marine will be suffering from:
Shame
Disorder

5 Likes

Uh, yeah, it was intentionally designed that way. Among other things, the design functions to protect the country from morons in critical leadership positions. Unfortunately, the scum, rather than the cream, occasionally rises to the top.

2 Likes

No, “neurological” implies the existence of a brain.

1 Like

I remember that and we all instantly posted pictures of W saluting with his Scotty dog and it was all worth it just to see those pictures again.

W was so fucking hapless but now it seems so damn funny. It was embarrassing when he was in office but as noted often enough, he is the luckiest son of a bitch on the planet - he is no longer the worst president ever or even close.

4 Likes

“I’m ‘Disappointed’ In Republicans For Legislative Failures”

I’ve been saying this for 8 years.

4 Likes

Marine, probably: “Must not show my ‘what the fuck’ expression.”

1 Like

“Trump: I’m ‘Disappointed’ In Republicans For Legislative Failures.”

Donnie, I have news for you–If they were being candid, they are more than just disappointed with you. You threaten their jobs.

1 Like

I just can’t explain that picture in any acceptable way - Trump has no sense of boundaries, decency, propriety, respect, or dignity. Even though the military is conservative and many supported this President, at least some of them must be grossly offended.

4 Likes

In this edition of Trump dominance politics I envision the Freedom Caucus as a puppy dog.

“Come on, boy. Fetch.”

1 Like

Looking at the image with this article it looks tome as if trump is playing grab ass with the young fellow in uniform.
Pleeeze…say it ain’t so!!!

Heh trump should try it with my hound dog. She doesn’t retrieve worth a damn. You toss the ball. She looks at it like “What the fuck is this!? “You want ME to fetch that grotty dirty thing??””
edit
It will be a cold day in hell before trump owns up to his failures. And they have already been epic.

1 Like

This really can’t be emphasized enough.

“…he is only alive like Tinkerbell as long as someone somewhere is clapping and saying: Good Boy, Donnie.”

True dat. In the midst of his interview with Reuters (About how hard Presidentin’ is), he was sure to whip out the Electoral College map for the reporter to see. He really is about 7 years old.

2 Likes

That is the funniest thing I have seen all day! :joy_cat:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available