Discussion: Trump: I'm 'Disappointed' In Republicans For Legislative Failures (VIDEO)

He’s starting to look like death warmed over. Isn’t it glorious?

5 Likes

isthisrob, what are you thinking? Of course, we all love our dear leader.

3 Likes

It is a recurring theme with him. Everyone must like him. He must have a bond with them. It is pathetic for this man-child to be so damaged and have it all there for the world to see. Every time Trump opens his sphincter of a mouth he revels his stunted emotional world.

6 Likes

:joy:

I knew she was gay friendly and I also knew she drank a lot. She sounds like she was a lot of fun but I always got the impression that happened mostly after she became Queen Mother instead of Queen.

The Queen may not be allowed to have quite that much fun. hahaha

2 Likes

Kinda looks like it, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that incongruous physical acts in social situations can point to the onset of dementia. I read that… right here as I wrote it, but still…

9 Likes

It certainly did with my father in law.

4 Likes

Is it just me or is Donnie starting to bigly win the “girth” battle from Chris Christie?

Hope they reinforced the floors in the Oval Trailer.

6 Likes

He’s a perv.

3 Likes

If you say it, I know you believe it. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah he is. {shudder}

1 Like

So given a choice of groping Melanoma or a Marine, both within equal range of his tiny grasping fingers,
Donnie goes for the halls of Montezuma, not the shores of Nippley.

Interesting…

2 Likes

They had to point out which one was the President. ~snicker~

8 Likes

Of course first he would have to find some moderate Republicans. A time machine might be necessary.

1 Like

Looks like Malaria is lusting after that Marine.
Can you blame her?

1 Like

I’m not tired of the winning just yet - keep it up, Donnie. :laughing:

2 Likes

Albert Burneko’s brief at former Gawker is to teach men how to properly cook meat and use the “f” word.

So in deference to our prudish vegans, I will post a link to his mostly-clean civics lesson here.

I was wondering if he had a Kellyanne at the inauguration flashback.

2 Likes

Is that because he actually never graduated Trump University??

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder to move some of my IRA into cash before the inevitable Trump crash!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available