Discussion: Trump Hitches Himself To Giuliani’s ‘Collusion Is Not A Crime’ Defense

2 Likes

[Trump, standing in front of mirror]

“Does this collusion make me look slimmer?”

29 Likes

Talk about hitching yourself to the Crazy Train…

25 Likes

Collusion is not a crime, but that doesn’t matter because there was No Collusion (except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats)!

If collusion is not a crime then it doesn’t matter if Crooked Hillary and the Democrats engaged in it either, does it, Socrates?

52 Likes

Heard someone on TV said, thats like saying death is not a crime, which is true, but murder is.

27 Likes

And two days ago:

If Collusion is not a crime.

To Dave Roberts, you must listen.

https://twitter.com/drvox/status/1024153828155748353

…thread…

https://twitter.com/drvox/status/1024150729043243009

50 Likes

Of course, the real question is: is this collusion an impeachable offense?

Will the reporters ask Giuliani and Trump this one?

10 Likes

Don’t expect logic from him. NEVER.

3 Likes

Something’s coming…

I was intrigued by the informed speculation from one of the former federal prosecutors last night, who noted that as part of the Manafort trial, the Mueller team had to turn over to Manafort’s lawyers all of the statements from the witnesses in that trial, including Rick Gates. And Gates is one of the people Rudy mentioned as having attended the pre-meeting to the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians. The pre-meeting that Rudy later said didn’t happen.

31 Likes

“I did not do that thing that is not even a crime anyway. I am Tweeting about this day after day because there is too much attention focused on this thing I did not do that’s not even wrong!”

33 Likes

Seems pretty obvious there are witnesses to a conspiracy to commit the several real crimes that are involved with this kind of collusion. Gates comes to mind. So they’re strapping on their protective gear before impact.

30 Likes

We note that †Я☭mp is conspicuously silent as to whether Obstruction of justice, International election conspiracy, Money laundering, and Tax evasion are crimes.

24 Likes

Smart move ! Can’t Lose ! Rudy is one of the finest legal minds of his generation !

10 Likes

As predictable as the morning sun.

1. We didn’t do it!
  2. Okay maybe it happened, but we didn’t know about it.
  3. Well okay we did it, but it’s not illegal.
  4. Crooked Hillary did it!
  5. We did it and it’s awesome!
36 Likes

When negotiating with Trump on his potential meeting with SC, Mueller should tell Rudi, “fine, we can just talk about conspiracy and not obstruction since we’ve got so much evidence of obstruction that we don’t need, nor can we handle, any more obstruction evidence”.

10 Likes

You are absolutely correct Mr Trump, collusion is not a ‘crime’, it is a word. But, ‘conspiracy’ is both a ‘word’ and a ‘crime’… and it is probably a better fit describing you and your campaign.

24 Likes

You forgot “TREASON”…

6 Likes

“Bizarre and disordered”? This gives short shrift to the many reasons why he is unfit to run anything, much less a government. It’s all about his brand. Trump is well aware of the dissonance here, which exacerbates things further.

1 Like

So, do I have this straight?
Spanky and Rudy admit that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians to win his presidency, but claim that collusion is not a crime?
And, Spanky hasn’t resigned?
And gop isn’t demanding that Spanky resign?
I have this straight?
WOW!!!

10 Likes

Every time that I get déjà vu, I look around and try to guess what comes next.

“If the President does it, that means it’s not illegal.”

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available