Discussion: Trump Explodes After Strzok Agrees To Testify Before Congress

It doesn’t necessarily take real intelligence to get elected… ambition outweighs intellect in this game.

Although there is a very good reason Democrats appeal to academics and the well-educated, but I don’t want to hurt any Trump voter feelings so we won’t go there.

We must protect them from themselves…

2 Likes

I guess the easy answer is that, if we know this to be true, to let the voting population know that this ‘qualification’ isn’t documented anywhere but in their cold, black hearts.

As I said earlier, the voting population needs to be shown that this isn’t America. All of this crap is no more American than the Berlin Wall, Too many are accepting this crap as truth. It’s time to clean this all up.

Vote Democratic.

1 Like

hey, like I tell my grandikids when they get careless… Everyone does something STUPID now and then…

Allegedly, there is another IG report due out (probably in 2020) that will explain all of that.

I wouldn’t hang by the neck, waiting for it.

“TRUMP EXPLODES” VIDEO!

Peter Strzok is chomping at the bit to testify under oath in any Congressional venue since his Truth will bend every question asked of him to the fact that Trump is and was an agent of Russia that investigators desparately wanted to STOP but could not without violating the law by disclosuring of crucial information central to an ongoing FBI investigation, full stop. Every question presented to him he will double back to that one all-encompassing central truth, that a Ruusian agent is now in the White House.

And let’s have Nunes or Gowdy try to spin that closed door testimony and give an opening to Schiff to lay out the stark truth for all to see, with transcripts of the testimony made public. Formalities, protocol, and legalities be damned as Schiff goes in for the kill!

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s been said already but: BWAAAHAHAHahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!

I think I have a theory to fit the facts here: Trump’s brain cells are deteriorating, especially in the substantia nigra, cells that make the chemical dopamine, a neurotransmitter which is instrumental in regulating body movement. Hence Trump’s inability to hold a cup of water with one hand or go down a flight of stairs without holding the rail. The symptoms mimic those of Parkinson’s disease, or perhaps signal the presence of this disease process. The condition can be treated with medications that increase dopamine levels in the brain. But the treatment can also trigger hallucinations and delusions. It’s not clear that Trump is getting the best possible medical care, given the sidelining of Ronnie Jackson. Undoubtedly Trump’s lack of intellectual and emotional skills has made it difficult for him to communicate clearly with his new personal physician and actively participate in his treatment. Hence the rogue tweets, primal screams reflecting his ongoing inner turmoil and effort to make sense of the world as it is currently constituted. Yet he has a primitive determination to win, and his will is still indomitable, with no lack of enablers like Giuliani and Dershowitz. The end is not yet in sight and is unknowable. On the bright side, there is a powerful array of forces quietly backstopping Mueller and his investigation, and I sometimes wonder if Avenatti is acting as an independent agent or is covertly acting on behalf of these interests as a counterweight to Trump and the Republican Party.

3 Likes

“Strzok Man”

(Sung to the tune of The Stroke, by Billy Squier))

Now all you agents
Have you heard
If you need a frame
Then Strzok’s the word

Don’t need no intel
Create some files
Meet Flynn for grillin’
Put on trial then…

Write your 302 out
Then alterations make
Leak to press, 'bout investigation faked
Spread your false collusion
Both far and wide
Make your contribution
Sell your pride, you are…

Strzok man, Strzok man
Could be Director boy, you do quite well
Strzok man, Strzok man
(Strzok)
Strzok man, Strzok man
You got corruption down
Strzok man, Strzok man
When Clinton’s the winner she’ll pro-mote you for helping out

Run your informants out
Get them all in place
Work their way
Into Trump’s cam-paign
Get the FISA war-rant
And have Contreras sign
With surveillance granted
You can spy, you are

Strzok man, Strzok man
Actions though treasonous don’t seem wrong
Strzok man, Strzok man
(Strzok)
Strzok man, Strzok man
Your pr-election ploy
Strzok man, Strzok man
(Strzok, Strzok, Strzok, Strzok, Strzok, Strzok, Strzok)
Do it!

Makin’ history now
This is your master stroke
Don’t let your conscience bug ya’
Cause you the Strzok
Can’t take election chances
Protectin’ your country
Keep a record textin’
Di-a-ry, cause you’re

Strzok man, Strzok man
(Strzok, Strzok)
Strzok man, Strzok man
(Strzok, Strzok)
Strzok man, Strzok man
(Strzok, Strzok)
Strzok man, Strzok man
(Strzok, Strzok)
Strzok man, Strzok man

1 Like

Care to share what that evidence was? We’ve been waiting for over a year for Mueller to confirm something, anything.

Considering the guilty pleas and indictments, I think he’s confirmed plenty so far.

7 Likes

You are overthinking this, It’s much more likely, that Strzok has the dirt on the NY FBI and their anti-Hillary manipulation, which will imply Donald didn’t deserve to win…

6 Likes

I guess we are not talking about Grothman, Jordan, Yoho, several congresscritters from the Carolinas and Georgia, Steve King, that idiot kid from Florida with no DUIs, that other idiot from Wisconsin with the wife on Fox News, or the lovely and talented Paul Ryan and Marsha Blackburn, are we?

1 Like

I’m not familiar with what he said about Hillary, and I can’t find anything by searching because so many other results come up. Do you have a link or can you point me in any direction that might help me find it myself?

Thanks

Strzok’s willingness to testify without immunity or 5th Amendment protection also points out the lameness and dishonesty of tRUmp’s “perjury trap”, “Mueller’s been mean to me”, “I’m too busy” and other excuses used to dodge interviews with the Special Counsel.

The straightforward willingness of an honest man with nothing to hide vs. the deceitful avoidance of a guilty criminal covering up his felonies.

6 Likes

Comey says in his book that he and Mueller have no relationship outside of professional. Who to believe…

Imagine in the future someone searching through presidential records and coming across these tweets. Unless we’ve gone totally “Idiocracy” they will be shocked. If we have gone totally Idiocracy I suppose they’ll be pearls of wisdom. Let’s make sure that doesn’t happen.

Bat. Shit. Crazy.

I hate him. I hate him so fucking much.

I also hate that I have this much hate for him - that I can hate so thourghly - but I put the guilt for that on him and his gigantic (but not so gigantic that they could hand him a popular vote victory) basket of deplorables.

3 Likes

Donald Trump is sick, illegitimate, and unqualified.

Why was the corrupt NY FBI leaking information to Giuliani and Nunes?

5 Likes

Why does the media repeat the lies of this dangerous man? Remember, the more the lie is repeated, the easier it is for people to believe it’s the truth. It doesn’t matter who’s repeating it. Unless the media consistently reports that “the President lied in his tweets (again) today when he said…” , then don’t bother repeating his lies.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available