Discussion: Trump Explodes After Strzok Agrees To Testify Before Congress

Dear Ms. Riga - Unless you have video footage of 45* actually exploding, please do not use that word in your headline. Overuse had robbed it of its impact.
Thank You
R. Crone

3 Likes

I have to wonder if we are deluding ourselves by thinking that intelligent people are running for Congress. I live in a red state, and almost all of the political ads trumpet "conservative"as the number one qualification for the office. It seems to me that what we have in Congress has nothing to do with intelligence and everything to do with ambition. They see that by pretending to hold beliefs they don’t really hold (Christianity, conservatism, fiscal responsibility…) they can convince enough people to vote for them to get them into office. From there, they only have to play the game long enough to get a job in a think tank or lobby firm. It’s clear that they don’t have the belief systems that they claim to have,but they know that enough of the voting populace is so overwhelmed by trying to keep a roof over their heads that they won’t question anything. The red state voters simply don’t have the time or the energy to find out what is happening or to question what they are told.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the day when he literally explodes…or implodes… either will be glorious for the world…

1 Like

T rumpp is genuinely incapable of behaving with any maturity of more than a 5-year old. It is simply beyond his intellect that this country does have functional systems of governance and justice in place that do not exist strictly for his defense. It is becoming more and more apparent every damned day that he really does desire to possess ultimate control over everything this government does, and it pisses him off whenever he sees something happen that is independent of his orders. He lives in a fantasy world. He is grossly mentally ill.

1 Like

Replace “blankets” with “paper towels,” and i completely concur.

I am certainly not religious by any stretch, but i do think of the Book of Job every single day.

2 Likes

what the dosage for a beluga? Only way to be sure.

I was walking up Sixth Avenue when the balloon man came right up to me…

Well, you can never go wrong if you follow the money.

I still think at least the House should be run just like jury duty - a random drawing resulting in one term in Congress. No money needed for campaigns. And positions like Speaker don’t have to be filled by amateurs. A popular Speaker’s services can be retained if a majority of the House so desires - they don’t have to be elected to Congress to hold the post.

Also do away with lobbyists.

2 Likes

Executive time. And getting his suit steamed in place.

1 Like

Strzoks is going to testify that days before trump fired comey, hed had ordered a investigation into the leaking of the laptop e-mails…

1 Like

Don’t forget Puerto Rico.

1 Like

Wheres Rudi? he was in heavy rotation up until this surfaced…

Tomorrow Malaria will come out with the plagiarized version, just to even things up.

But she’ll live out the references, and throw in a few synonyms, so nobody will notice that it’s been copied.

I don’t always read Salon. But when I do, I prefer Dos Equis, er, Digby, who has a good article on the absence of the IG report on FBI leaks to Giuliani/Trump. I.e., the other half of this FBI story.

Ihttps://www.salon.com/2018/06/18/heres-whats-buried-beneath-that-fbi-report-how-rogue-agents-sabotaged-the-clinton-campaign/

2 Likes

Reminds me of time an Oklahoma mechanic had my mom’s 2002 for several weeks, then finally told her, “Well, I think the engine just blowed up”.

1 Like

It’s interesting that no one is reporting that Strozak and Page dissed Clinton as well and many others. They were equal opportunity in their disrespect.

2 Likes

Trump Explodes

One can hope.

Just shut up, you gibbering jacksss.

1 Like

…choke on The Truth and swallow The Lie.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available