Discussion: Trump Explodes After Strzok Agrees To Testify Before Congress

I really miss my old gentle, avowed communist, refuse to wish ill on anyone neighbor. He’d see me and just start talking to me over the fence: “Bush - Bush - I can’t, I just can’t, well, maybe his mother loves him?”

If I have any reason to believe in a merciful God it’s that he didn’t have to witness this.

1 Like

Exactly! He uses the Roy Cohn modus operandi: deny, attack, deflect, attack, attack attack! The media should be reporting that what he tweets, and says, is more often than not a lie. And good people need to get off their asses and vote Blue this November!

2 Likes

Trying to pre-load his cult to ignore any explosive testimony that might come out.

5 Likes

Trump Explodes…

Here’s wishin’!

North Americans mainly. Mexico is part of North America.

1 Like

Isn’t that what Trump is afraid of? That everyone will find out that Strzok criticized her and Bernie? That’ll make him & his stooges look even dumber than they already look.

2 Likes

And We are not amused? Gosh, it sure is inconvenient that Mueller et al are upholding their duties to keep grand jury proceedings secret and to avoid comment on ongoing investigations. How utterly PC of them.

Tried sucking eggs?

1 Like

Not long ago, I believe the GOPers on that committee met without telling the Dems. Didn’t that set a precedent? Shouldn’t the other side do it back? Invite the media to get it right, for the public?

2 Likes

Trump moves his lips when he watches television.

7 Likes

That is 99% of Trump’s schtick…

“sick loser” may his best projection yet…

1 Like

Sounds like lil’ Donnie is shitting his pants in fear again.

He’ll keep on rage-tweeting until his phone sinks below the surface.

Then we’ll finally have relief.

Interesting point. Is trump being manipulated by Putin, Kim, Xi AND his own staff, so they can use him to express their own venomous biases to a larger audience? With the right kind of prodding, it seems trump can be persuaded to agree to even the most absurdly destructive actions as long as he thinks he’s “winning.”

I can just see his minions presenting him with versions of tweets with more or fewer zingers and insults, while Donnie plops his miniature finger on the one that gives him the most pleasure. The more I hear about his private life, the more nauseated I become.

The hair. He told reporters (many years ago, before all this madness) that he does his hair himself every day - it’s a 4-way combover - it takes about an hour and a full can of hair spray a day.

He keeps trying to recreate the hairdo he had in his 20’s, prior to scalp reduction surgery, when he actually had hair. He apparently has no idea how ridiculous it looks, or that even Ivanka makes fun of it.

3 Likes

He must breathe a helluva lot of propellants.

And what a big shadow it is. The bigliest.

1 Like

We got a huffer in the WH!

2 Likes

Because they’re still getting conned by him, every day. He’s pretty ignorant about most things, but he knows how to play the media. He says something outrageous, and the media obediently picks it up by saying “Can you believe he said X?” “Well, what did he mean by X?” “I think that by saying X, he meant … [useless propagandistic furthering of trump’s sick message].” "We just fact-checked X and it’s not exactly the truth] …

Then he starts it all over again the next day. For 2 years he had reporters hooked on just repeating his tweets as if they were news content. He’d tweet, they’d print exactly what he said.

Not only did they print exactly what he said and propagate his message, but he’d turn around and insult them for it. Then they’d go into defense mode sputtering weak defenses of how they just repeated what he said blah blah blah. He had them playing his game, looking weak and lost and stupid.

I think many reporters are now refusing to play the game. They aren’t just parroting his tweets, they aren’t making his tweet the entire content of a story. Many are calling out the lies. Some took a long time to utter the word “lie” but more of them are just acknowledging it.

2 Likes

Right. So the loyal trumpsters are already grinding their teeth, thinking “Grrrr that rotten traitor Strzok is trying to turn everyone against trump, just like the entire crooked FBI, those bastards.” He’s also signaling Fox and other RW media outlets what stance to take before it happens, so they can start writing their talking points.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available