Discussion: Trump Dodges Specific Questions On How He Will Facilitate Mass Deportation

Discussion for article #240987

Like a loaded up used car salesman from the 80’s. The only thing missing is the coke sniffles.

14 Likes

“This deportion I’m offering… it’ll be great… it’ll be wonderful… The bad ones will fear my Presidency and never come back. The good ones will come back to wash my feet. It’ll be unbelievable…”

6 Likes

So, we would waste millions/billions on sending them back and then have them return? Why not devise a way to let them stay?

Speaking of borders, anyone remember the boat people? Two very looooong unsecured borders right there, Trumpster.

4 Likes

I took a great Dump today!

3 Likes

There will be a gold foil-wrapped chocolate on each pair of manacles…

4 Likes

Didn’t Himmler say the same thing?

Oh yeah

“We shall never be rough or heartless where it is not necessary; that
is clear. We Germans, who are the only people in the world who have a
decent attitude to animals, will also adopt a decent attitude to these
human animals, but it is a crime against our own blood to worry about
them and to bring them ideals.”

6 Likes

Oh please … it almost sounds like “the undocumented immigrants will be led into luxurious showers to prepare them for their departure” … interpret that in any way that you wish.

2 Likes

…warmly and humanely.

Yet another blanket statement from Trump.

2 Likes

Every day we get Trump overkill, lately it’s been Steve King overkill, and I guess this is supposed to convince us to buy a Prime membership so we can have access to these stories without ads.

2 Likes

There are ads?

2 Likes

My Mass Deportations Will Be Done ‘Warmly And Humanely’

A quintessential oxymoron, spoken by a true moron!

2 Likes

Yes. Right now there is a Google Express ad, a BestBuy ad and an Infinity credit card on the home page. Ads seem to be in some sort of rotation and vary each time you go to the homepage.

There may be some Polish surplus boxcars available…

2 Likes

There is? Whoa. Sorry Josh, I never noticed.

That’s a question that I have asked, but have never seen a reporter ask. If by “bad ones” he means those with serious criminal records, then the President agrees with Trump that they should be deported. If by good ones, he means those that work and pay taxes, then the President agrees with Trump that a way for them to be here legally is needed.

So, Trump and Obama agree on the outcome. The only difference is that Trump’s method is massively expensive and disruptive and the President’s isn’t.

5 Likes

Trump will make sure they are transported efficiently - maybe using the rail system. Then they’ll be given free showers at specially built facilities.

6 Likes

Trump then dodged the question…Trump then pivoted into talking about his poll numbers.

This is pretty much the answer to all questions on specifics…both from Donald and his supporters…

2 Likes

Donald Trump says that if he’s elected, it would only take his administration up to two years to deport all the undocumented immigrants currently residing in the United States.
“I think it’s a process that can take 18 months to two years if properly handled,” Trump said in a conference call with members of the Alabama Republican Party late Thursday night.

11 million people deported from the United States in 730 days. That is 628 people per hour, every hour of every day, 7 days a week, for two years. No wonder he can't offer specifics.
4 Likes

Remember when republicans didn’t care about poll numbers? Thought they were bogus?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available