Discussion: Trump Dodges Specific Questions On How He Will Facilitate Mass Deportation

Yeh---------when they thought poll dancing caused genital warts…

1 Like

He’ll get better arithmeticians… who are great managers.

1 Like

All the deported folks will be treated to free in-flight entertainment. And there are two choices! Re-runs of Miss Universe and The Apprentice.

“I warmly and humanely order you to get the fuck out of my country.”

like that?

3 Likes

Translate it into Spanish and you got a winner.

2 Likes

That was before they were HUGE, I mean really, really tremendous numbers. Have you seen how great they are?

1 Like

“It will take place and it will be done effectively and warmly and humanely.”

3 Likes

Fucking Nazi Swine ! And I have read that Trump keeps a copy of Mein Kampf around…looks like he also studies Himmler’s speeches too.

2 Likes

Kratz Family Holocaust Memorial of Carpathian and N.Romanian Website Photo
http://www.bigmeathammer.com/aushwitz.htm

I enjoy how you went on my Holocaust Memorial Site for this photo.
Thank You !
80-85% of my FAther’s bloodline were martyred in Auschwitz-Birkenau.

To be fair, policy prescriptions aren’t his strong point and no one has ever been able to put forth a plan to do this. This is their little fantasy, but actual application is never discussed and no one ever calls them on it.

Another quote that should be read directly to Trump at his next interview. But won’t be.

1 Like

Special citizen brigades will be deputized to round up any stragglers. You know, such as those hiding in attics…

3 Likes

Thanks. I have to say I WAS going to use this one but I didn’t think the composition was as good.

1 Like

“I mean, do you have any idea how warm the muzzle of one of those things can get or how warm it is in all that gear? And come on…it’s a picture, so you can’t hear that the SWAT officer was actually singing “It’s A Small World After All” in Spanish at the time to humanely keep the child calm…”

Dude’s fucking finger is ON THE TRIGGER…never quite noticed that before.

1 Like

Nearly everyone in politics claims to not know or care what “the polls” say, but Orange McSquirrelhair lives and breathes them–except when they show him unfavorably. Then they’re dishonest polls done by losers. He is pathetic.

1 Like

I haven’t seen the term used lately, but Trump’s “plans” strike me as so much vaporware.

He’s going to accomplish it using Z-Rays.

1 Like

Be fair, now: one of those years might be a leap year.

1 Like

I was going to say something similar. Good for you for beating me to it. The media covering this need to step back from the daily narrative and understand that major-party candidates are talking seriously about mass deportations and one is looking the other way when supporters talk about getting rid of Muslims. Not to put too fine a point on it, but the latter qualifies as a sort of ethnic cleansing, no?.
It’s a national nightmare brought to us by a group of nihilistic, dog-whistling politicians who will never have the courage to face up to what they’ve wrought.

2 Likes

"“Through good management and through a process. And the process is the bad ones go and they never come back,” Trump said. “They’re never coming back. The really good ones, and there are many, they will go and they will come back legally. They’ll come back on an expedited system.”

Ummmmm this is essentially what Obama has been doing for the past several years, the infamous dictatorial executive order that they’ve all been in histrionics about (minus the massive time-and-money-wasting of removing everyone we don’t have a problem with and allowing them back). Does he actually know this orrrrr…?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available