Discussion: Trump Directs Administration To Reunite Children Separated From Parents

2 Likes

That’s his point. But his excuse is that Obama made him do it.

3 Likes

He believes that Being There is enough. (Sellers was better at the look, though)

Right click on the image, then click copy image and then paste it where you want it.

Except that he is functionally incapable of regret, everything you said is true. Regret is for losers – let’s hope all those who stand by and for him will have many regrets.

1 Like

She’s already been tossed. Right now it’s just a matter of who wants to be the next mole to play Whack-A-Mole in that position.

1 Like

It’s easy to find, but there is a significant faction who are comfortable letting Fox News look those things up for them.

1 Like

@clauscph, it’s helpful if, when sharing interesting things, you will post the link, so we can know where the information comes from, look up more if we’re interested, and even to give credit to the originators by multiple clicks on their pages when we share it again. I appreciate your finding these things and bringing them to us, but it makes it less easy to spread the word when all we can do is link to your uploads. I don’t mean to be critical, just suggesting an easier way for us to make use of what you share with us.

I’d like to see the MSM show this every single day. A daily graphic that will show people how many were separated to begin with, how many have been united (with proof), how many have not been united (with why and the number of days they have been “held”), and just for kicks – what the status is of the whole family.

7 Likes

He then went on to blame the Obama administration for the family separation policy

Listening to today’s Trump screed, I noticed that a recurring Trump motif is “It is their fault,” with “it” and “their” changing depending on the topic.

This is a classic tell of someone with a personality disorder.

4 Likes

“I signed a very good executive order yesterday but that’s only limited,”

The funny thing is, that made sense to his pea-sized little brain.

1 Like

Why is this Idiot King allowed to use the instruments of government that we pay for, as a way to institute his personal piques and prejudices against people he deems less than? Its been one group after another we’ve seen this happen to, in which his policies are formed to take aim at as a target of his personal animus. Criminalizing immigrants coming to this country to escape persecution and danger is against everything this country stands for. The entire country is forced to watch him destroy the country with one bigoted act after another using the levers of government and twisting them as an blunt instrument at his disposal. Like the Muslim ban, this needs to move quickly to the Federal court system and injunctions need to be issued against this bullshit.

3 Likes

I think it’s still unclear whether he intends to reunite these families. We’ll know soon enough.

I think he’s working hard at channeling Nancy’s adoring gaze at her “Ronnie.” I don’t know what he thinks it’ll get him. That adoration did not do much for Michael Cohen and he was willing to take a bullet… And Trump will shift as much blame to him as he can which we saw at the EO signing yesterday.with Nielsen and Pence gazing adorably while offering fawning praise.

1 Like

My first thought was that he saw the Time cover.

1 Like

Exactly how does he expect that work, when his goon squads have not kept records of who these children are or where they were sent?

She went to visit wearing this.

Certainly. Even while caving (sort of) he has made himself the savior from his evil minions. They will take the fall. Just ask Manfort and Cohen.

1 Like

He doesn’t.

well, of course, we found that well after I posted, didn’t we, but thanks for posting. There is a flow to news and information, isn’t there?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available