Discussion: Trump Directs Administration To Reunite Children Separated From Parents

can i borrow that?

1 Like

But who are these united people of which you speak? The country is as fractured as it has ever been.

1 Like

where is that form?

1 Like

Wellā€¦ finally.
The monster in the WH had to be told he had to get these families back together.
And did it!
Mark this week - Donald collapsed twice!
He huffed and he puffed and he fell apart.

2 Likes

Hard times coming for any abusive ICE agent.

2 Likes

Arsonists canā€™t take credit for putting out the fires they started.

Kidnappers canā€™t take credit for releasing kids they kidnapped.

Bullshit.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Thatā€™s from 538.

3 Likes

The polling is usually about a week behind so he was riding NK ā€œsummitā€ press coverage and I expect the number to suddenly tank in a few days.

6 Likes

Instead of just calling him a liar, which obviously has no effect whatsoever, since heā€™s incapable of recognizing the lies heā€™s told if they bit him on the ass, can we just focus on calling him a really, really stupid or unintelligent person, to the max? Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s got a whole set of alternative rusty psychological defenses and rote denials to refute that, but only because it actually bothers him deeply to be called out on his lack of synapse and other measurable brain activity.

Thatā€™s the ticket. The media needs to move on from calling him a liar and just everyday continue to call him a really uneducated and unintelligent dummy.

6 Likes

So you had to TELL your people to reunite families? You mean it didnā€™t occur to you it might be important??? WTF donnie, what is wrong with you? Not even a scintilla of compassion? Empathy take a holiday?

You are evil.

6 Likes

I just hope the media keeps focus and holds them accountable. Too many people are willing to believe this is now resolved. But itā€™s not until every single kid is actually reunited.

7 Likes

We are talking about detention BEFORE due process. This is unconstitutional. There is a reason the pretrial detention of Manafort was a BFD.

4 Likes

From what I can parse of his word salad, it sounds as if he would consider the job done if all the children and adults being detained were herded into one big camp and family members told to find each other.

2 Likes

I am guessing he may toss her under the bus if the heats gets much hotter.

1 Like

That WaPo article on the fedsā€™ active opposition to even letting parents know where their children are does not give me much hope for the near future. A few hundred ICE managers behind bars indefinitely might speed things up.

4 Likes

Direct link to Steve Sackā€™s page at Cagle Cartoons.

https://www.cagle.com/steve-sack/2018/06/amber-alert#.Wyv1CmRKjq0

1 Like

What he says they have been directed to do. Excellent catch. Because we know thatā€™s not what he really directed, much less what his rabid, slavering base wants.

2 Likes

She doesnā€™t care about them any more than he does. She may care about embarrassing him, or making him suffer somehow, if that were possible.

1 Like

I sure wish there were a ā€œthanks for reminding everyoneā€ button instead of ā€œLikeā€. I donā€™t Like this. But thanks for reminding everyone.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available