Discussion: Trump Directs Administration To Reunite Children Separated From Parents

Oh yeah. Those poll numbers were brutal all right.

Now, good luck with the reuniting efforts, you asshole.

5 Likes

As the first lady spoke with officials at a detention facility for immigrant minors
on the border about reuniting children with their parents on Thursday
afternoon, President Trump told reporters that heā€™s directed his Cabinet
officials to reunite the families his administration ripped apart in
the first place.
ā€¦
donnie what has it taken an uprising in the country to make you see you shouldnā€™t do the intolerance policy in the first fucking place you asshole?? You had no mechanism for reuniting families by design until it was widely reported on. You meant for these kids to get lost in the system. And now because you i]kidnapped them your DOJ is calling them abandoned. YOU FUCKING RACIST!!!
One thing is sure ā€¦ I will never forget this. It will color everything about republicans for the rest of my life.
You donald j trump are are not just a serial liar and incompetent president, but you are a serial child abuser.
By all that is right in this world you belong in super max prison for the rest of your life. Every day you remain free is a stain on America.

17 Likes

Save itā€™s heart for Sessionā€™s midnight snack.

2 Likes

Super. Heā€™s going to regret giving this order when the it starts to hit the MSM that theyā€™re having a horrible time trying to match the children and parents and successfully reunite them, all because the political ā€œwinningā€ he thought heā€™d achieve from the policy that created this mess took precedence over any consideration of its consequences that they literally have no plan and didnā€™t prepare for this eventuality.

28 Likes

Normally I would be concerned about the short memories people have, but Iā€™m concerned what even more deplorable thing Trump can conceive.

3 Likes

Trump Directs Administration To Reunite Children Separated From Parents

This might actually wipe the smirk off Millerā€™s face.

ā€œStephen actually enjoys seeing those pictures at the border,ā€ an
outside White House adviser said. ā€œHeā€™s a twisted guy, the way he was
raised and picked on. Thereā€™s always been a way heā€™s gone about this.
Heā€™s Waffen-SS.ā€

14 Likes

3 Likes

President Trump told reporters that heā€™s directed his Cabinet officials to reunite the families his administration ripped apart in the first place.

Reversing everything (on paper but not in fact), he has now blamed the cruelty on everyone except himself ā€” and Nielsen, who made a complete fool of herself for him, just days ago.

9 Likes

Itā€™s the fake worshipful adoration that makes me cringe. Trump could kick Pence in the balls Pence would say ā€œthank you, sir, may I have anotherā€

10 Likes

Things are not sane.

Not. Sane.

9 Likes

I listened to Trumpā€™s absolutely incoherent rant from the Cabinet room this morning. All he does is lie, dissemble,blame, insult, contradict himself and contradict himself again, He claims to have inherited a failing economy (a lie), that the Democrats want open borders (a lie), and that only he can solve Americaā€™s challenges, now crises due to him (a colossal lie).

He calls our country the ā€œlaughing stockā€ of the world, and in this there may be some truth, but what the world is laughing at is him. The world is shocked and crying about what has happened to our formerly great country, except for Putin, Xi, Kim Jong Un and assorted other enemies of freedom who are loving it.

Our so-called president is one truly sick creature who needs to be removed before he completely destroys our nation.

17 Likes

And just like with NK, he will now run around claiming credit for defusing the bomb he litā€¦and Faux News and the rest will merrily sing his praises as if thatā€™s even remotely the reality.

6 Likes

But I thought only Congress could fix this?

19 Likes

Itā€™s apparent from all the backtracking and bad press this whole episode registers as an eleven on the Pants Shitting Scale in GOP Land.

14 Likes

hereā€™s the thing, its easy to find info on the Flores settlement or who started what again or what happened when ā€˜44ā€™ tried to run undocumented folks out of here or when even Trump (and that Irene Ryan lookalike AG) had to let nearly 100k undocumented immigrants go (remember heā€™s against ā€˜catch n releaseā€™) and have their day in court.

This info is easy to find, but 'this is America".

4 Likes

3 Likes

small quibble with the phrase ā€œexhaustive talking pointā€. Wouldnā€™t it be more of an ā€œexhaustedā€ or ā€œtiredā€ talking point? Iā€™m not sure Trump does anything exhaustively.

2 Likes

Am I the only one thinking that Melania said ā€œget these kids back with their familiesā€ or I start talking?

6 Likes

Works perfectly for the low-information Fox viewer who have been primed for this shit in the first place.

3 Likes

They tried other settings during QA, but no one found them believable. ā€œSuave and sophisticatedā€ just made people laugh. ā€œHappy and gayā€ freaked people out (and he kept getting stuck in a logic loop when his internal dictionary used the wrong definition). ā€œBland and dumbā€ was the only configuration that people couldnā€™t immediately identify as fake.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available