Discussion: Trump Directs Administration To Reunite Children Separated From Parents

I wonder how many DNA tests they will have to give before this is all over.

It’s what he did with the North Korea situation.

1. There was no situation
  2. Trump started threatening and ridiculing Kim
  3. Summit is called for
  4. Trump saves the day!!!
  5. Blames Obama for never being able to do what he’s done.
2 Likes

Luckily, only the nation’s worst America haters believe Orange Fatty A$$ anymore.

And real Americans are quite aware, maybe the most aware they’ve been in many an election cycle. Century or more?

bb

Those people vote

We’ll see

You sound nervous. Think the GOP picked up many voters with this Germany brown shirt action? Nobody cares if America’s religious racists vote or not, Chumley. Your numbers are shrinking. Lots of Americans already sorry they voted for Orange Whale, Putin’s little boy.

LOL.

Wrong person?

1 Like

You are right. The children were deliberately, and cynically, turned into unaccompanied minors, so that by definition, and by the cruel logic of this administration, identification and tracking would not be required. It makes me sick to think about this.

It’s more that just not required. From the get go nobody in any intake of these separation kids filled out any paperwork. So now try to ask a toddler what his mommy’s name or country is. Ask a 9 month old his/her name. The only possible way some of these kids will ever see their lost parent again is maybe by DNA analysis and what refugee has that sort of knowledge/money? Some speak Spanish poorly as their 1st language maybe is an indigenous one and there are many in Central America.
The head of HHS would have us believe “everything is fine. Everyone is being reunited. Move along, nothing to see here.” And I am not making that up out of anger. Watch Rachael Maddow’s show from 6/21/18 and you will see.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available