Discussion: Trump Confirms He Called House Repeal Bill 'Mean,' Claims Obama Copied Him

That about sums it up.

3 Likes

My family is the same way, but I’ve made it clear that political conversations are off the table. It was bad enough when W was in office, but now it’d result in estrangement for sure. Mind you, these are all “Reagan Democrats”.

My fellow resisters are the ones spouting doom and gloom about 2018.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll bite. What’s his number one obsession? How great he is? Or Lust Object?

1 Like

GreaT To sEE thaT the old GOEt is back. One!!1!!!

2 Likes

What I fail to understand is what he is being vengeful about. More like he is a jealous, insecure asshole who is so pissed that Obama is 10 times better - in his use of words, by his actions, sophistication, and pretty much everything else.

It is just plain envy …

2 Likes

And why the fuck would it matter anyway?

2 Likes

Girl fight!

1 Like

I still have a couple dozen rats’ asses to back up my dwindling supply of fucks to give.

3 Likes

Dja all hear who might be retiring?

1 Like

What an absolutely baby. How old is little boy Don?
Gawd the man is nuts!

2 Likes

This right/left/center fool ‘knows’ “mean” when he sees it’s true, believe me, he knows! Dumb Don, the bad-boy heir with the bad-hair, and his not-so-bright friend, Bart, are antagonistic gossip queens. God, PLEASE give us a break from this freak’s immature orgiastic twitter addiction!

BTW: Did you know that his mother was Mary and his father was Christ? OMG!

Not mean enough for the Koch family, though, who are vowing to spend up to $400M to ensure that the poor and disabled lose 100% of the ACA’s Medicaid expansion and that insurance denials for pre-existing conditions be reinstated: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-healthcare-koch-idUSKBN19G0V3

OMG what a petty, petty little man ( [edit] CHILD ) he is!!

As if it frickin’ matters who said what first… He is apparently stuck in a perpetual dick measuring contest with Obama… he must know it’s one he can never win, right?

Regardless, they’re both right. It’s a mean, cruel, and heartless piece of legislation that needs to die on the vine…

1 Like

It is an unseemly shit stain of immaturity in an old, senile man. He is also as
exhausting as Fuck for the rest of us.

3 Likes

“I was also black first!” the “predisent” later tweeted.

4 Likes

I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused

2 Likes

Word on the street is that he wants to copyright “impeach Trump” so he can sue protesters…

1 Like

Uh-oh.

It’s an Obama Jedi mind-trick: get Trump all pouty about using the word “mean” (“I said it first” - like a 5 year-old) just in time to remind us that this Senate Bill, like the House Bill is, in fact, really mean to a large segment of the populace.

So Senators on the fence can now be asked: “Do you share the President’s opinion that this Bill is mean?”

Damn clever that Barrack.

1 Like

You have only the BEST words!

For me, the biggest dick move on McConnell’s part is pretty easy to define…

When he was a child, he contracted polio. ALL of his treatment and recovery was provided by ‘publicly funded’ health care. All of it. He lives and walks today thanks to “government sponsored” healthcare.

And now he’s trying to kill that. Deny it to the rest of us. I guess only HE was good enough to enjoy it. The rest of us can just fuck off and die…

The ultimate dick award, if you ask me.

(Pardon my language, but Turtle Dick pisses me off even more than Trump does. His 8 years of obstruction and destruction under Obama did more harm to our way of life than any other politician I’ve had the displeasure of knowing…)

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available