Discussion: Trump Accuses Troops Of Stealing Money In 'Crooked As Hell' Iraq (VIDEO)

Hot Damn …He’s like the energizer bunny for hate and stupidity…keeps on going and going and going
One utterance more damning and stupid than the next

I do believe the evangelicals have found their anti-Christ

32 Likes

So now POWs are not war heroes and soldiers are thieves.

Next group to insult: veterinarians that perform free surgery on strays to get them ready for adoption!

16 Likes

So when does he start ripping the heads off puppies during his rallies?

22 Likes

Well, that’s not going to go down well, even if as the article notes there’s some truth to what he’s saying. Being Trump’s spokesperson is like following a bunch of parade horses with a shovel. Same essential function.

34 Likes

WOW! I can’t wait to see the next poll of military voters. Make sure to include a push-poll question about this latest Trump statement.

19 Likes

At this point we can only assume Trump is intentionally trying to get his ratings down to zero.

There’s no other rational explanation.

20 Likes

There is no drought in California and my Iraq and Afghanistan combat veteran relatives are rich. Whoodafukinthot?

18 Likes

There was lots of money disappearing, and lots of graft, beginning before Obama. I don’t think that is in doubt.

5 Likes

And it’s only mid-June!! I guess I just don’t have a sufficiently macabre imagination to figure out what dark corner he’s going to next.

7 Likes

This sh*thead is just a bottomless well of stupidity, hate and racism. And I am grateful for that insofar as it means we WILL have the first female POTUS.

There is NO WAY he can get elected with insulting and slandering American troops. No way. This is a political version of crossing the Rubicon that ensures that he loses.

14 Likes

Is Trump accelerating the bullshit? For a long time he was saying pretty much the same outrageous things, day in and day out. Now it seems that every day he comes up with some totally unforced whopper.
Maybe that Ivari raccoon transplant on his head is choking off the oxygen supply.

6 Likes

Donnie is just acting out because he didn’t think of it first and missed out getting his cut… maybe he can start a U to part the rubes from their ill gotten gains…

he than added how much he supports the troops and how much better he’ll make the VA in his regime… they’ll need it after being sent after everyone that disparages him somehow…

3 Likes

I would guess that as a relatively poor Viet Nam veteran , Dipshit Donny would consider me a loser because I did not steal enough to secure my future?

8 Likes

True or not, does this make for a compelling campaign strategy? Question the loyalty of U.S. troops who have been fighting and dying in battle against those dreaded Muslims - in what alternate universe does a candidate think this is a good idea? The man is pathological.

20 Likes

As there is in every conflic, cue “Kelly’s Heros!”

1 Like

I’m starting to worry he won’t make it past the convention. And the Repubs will nominate some “well-he-seems-nice” stealth-Fascist who has pretty much the same general attitudes that Trump has; same box of turds, but wrapped up in gold foil wrapping paper with a nice bow tied around it. In which case, the MSM will declare him or her, probably him a Very, VerySeriousPerson and candidate.

28 Likes

Honey wake up … you won’t believe the dream I just had - Donald Trump was running for President and every day he got more and more insane … and a large part of the country kept nodding and listening to him - He began attacking everyone, he even called US military that served in Iraq - thieves… oh what a nightmare - thank God I woke up… that could never happen in real life …

23 Likes

I’m not worried about this at all. You know why? Because hell will freeze over before this crop of candidates will agree on who can carry the banner forward for the fall. No way.

9 Likes

So what’s his endgame here? Is he trying to get the gop to drop him or is he trying to destroy the republican party?

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available