Discussion: Topless Chelsea Handler Mocks Vladimir Putin To Make A Point About Sexism (NSFW)

Discussion for article #229557

To be fair, it’s not a 1st Amendment issue and Instagram can make up whatever rules it wants about the content it will allow.

Her points about sexism still stand tho…like two slightly chilly and very perky pencil erasers.

12 Likes

Still boggles my mind that so many GOPers would rather snuggle up next to this Putin rather than this Chelsea Handler

21 Likes

I think she should keep posting more pictures (new poses if possible). She’s doing a great job getting the message out.

5 Likes

When men see boobies, insanity is not far behind.

14 Likes

Irony alert: TPM writing about this, and blurring the nipples of Chelsea Handler.

8 Likes

Nice shirt cannons!

"Dis iz Vladmir Putin. In (former) Soviet Russia, nipples post pictures of you!’

2 Likes

Wow! I didn’t realize her assets were that, um, asseted.

1 Like

They’re just breasts, y’all. Get over it.

10 Likes

I love a woman who doth protest too much.

2 Likes

I’m confused…not far behind the bewbz is the woman. You callin’ teh wimminz crazy?

1 Like

Two pics blurred, and two pics unblurred. I guess they’re trying to split the baby, so to speak.

I find Putin’s nips far more disturbing that Ms. Handler’s.

12 Likes

Vladmir Putin was in that picture? What?

Also…bewbs…[Male Brain Shutdown Mode]

2 Likes

That is pretty sexist trope in and of itself. We men are not beasts incapable of controlling our own behavior. There are some like that, yes, but that is what prison is for.

Ms. Handler also proves the point that once the novelty of seeing fully exposed breasts fades after a few moments, nudity is no big deal. The TPM blocked view is actually more provocative because what the mind imagines is more powerful than what the eye sees.

3 Likes

TPM, the new political chat room. Put some clothes on TPM or take them off and assume the position. No, you can’t have it both ways.

Agreed, it is astonishing how many people (left and right) can’t even comprehend the First Amendment. This is not even remotely a First Amendment issue.

1 Like

The blurred photo also has Putin’s breasts blocked out, and then they showed both exposed, seemed pretty fair.

I would have preferred to see Putin’s face blocked out.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available