Discussion: Topless Chelsea Handler Mocks Vladimir Putin To Make A Point About Sexism (NSFW)

Nice rack. And Chelsea’s cool, too.

4 Likes

You go, girl. We need more examples of beautiful leftists!

2 Likes

Is that a buckskin she’s on? Are women not allowed to ride horses, I don’t get it? s///////////

Hopefully this doesn’t turn into a, whom is a bigger ass contest. Instagram would wig out and Putin crack could cause the third world war.

The earlier version did not block out Putin’s nips.

1 Like

Yeah! And none more than Lindsay Graham… bet he has secret pictures of Putin in his office.

3 Likes

Hahahaha…there ya go, TPM…addin the bar to hide Putin’s nippies is classic funny.

8 Likes

Ya know, TPM had to run this story, to balance the beefcake pix they had on the story about the Cosmo Get Out the Vote bus.

Equal exposure!

1 Like

Here is what I take away from this. Republicans would rather see Putin’s nipples and Democrats would rather see Handler’s nipples. I don’t understand why Republicans are so up tight about Gays, because they like the same things.

1 Like

OK, she made her points.

1 Like

This is a great satire of MrComment’s real writing. Who’s imitating him? Come out for your bow!

So now we’re doing who didn’t wear it better?

LOL. I had no idea there was a woman named Chelsea Handler, so I was wondering why TPM was posting about the activities of one of Chelsea Clinton’s handlers.

2 Likes

This country is so prissy about the naked human body. Considering that we have so many Christians we should be celebrating the human body as God’s creation. Oh wait, that God created shame after Adam & Eve ate some forbidden fruit.

Thank you Ms. Handler.

Both for the point, and for showing us your breasts, which I have always considered an independent good, when the breasts are revealed with the explicit consent of the subject.

BTW, you are right. Your breasts are much better than Putin’s.

1 Like

heh heh heh…

u said “boobies”…

1 Like

the rod up your butt, sir, has a rod up its butt…

1 Like

god bless pencil eraser!!!

1 Like

Here’s the Problem with women going topless. It just turns men on…it doesn’t make a statement like she thinks it does. They just want to Jack off on her rack…that’s it. You won’t see men with their dicks hanging out…although I imagine they would like too. Putin is a jerk…good body or not. I’m a heterosexual female.

She’s a comedian. It’s funny. Get it?

1 Like

We mens loves us some machine-gun jumblies

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available