Discussion: The Undignified Fall Of Trump's Toronto Tower

9 Likes

Nice article. I’m sure PM Trudeau will be exceedingly helpful in providing any useful info for the trial…

25 Likes

For the privilege of removing Donald Trump’s name from its facade, the Adelaide paid the Trump Organization at least $6 million.

Can we do a similar deal on the White House? I would donate toward the privilege of removing Trump.

40 Likes

Something gets sold for more than $1 billion and no one knows who the buyer is. Yep, I’m sure that’s entirely aboveboard.

28 Likes

Nice article

it is worth noting that “Vnesheconombank” doesn’t have a banking license, it is an arm of the Russian Government.

“What he seems to do in all his projects is he gives you the impression that he’s building the building, it’s all the glitter and glamour and quality of his name,” Wine told TPM

Well, there is no accounting for taste…

22 Likes

Hummm so when you are laundering money through a business is it better to have one that tends to lose a lot of money and you can claim that’s where it went? If so no wonder Donald was so popular with Russians. No one would be surprised or suspicious since his businesses always seem to lose money.edit: Especially for the other investors and contractors!

20 Likes

Sometimes the laundering is one of the reasons why it loses money (because you’re pulling out the cash in so many other ways), sometimes the loss is just a fee that you’re willing to pay because the money didn’t cost you full price in the first place (same as a thief not getting full value from a fence).

13 Likes

I would only pay if it’s guaranteed he’s perpwalked in an orange jumpsuit and dropped into a -5 star oubliette.

10 Likes

Donald J Trump does not dream in color. It’s very much black and white. White- the best people!!! Black- very bad people!!!

6 Likes

Cracking up over the vending machine comment. Know why petty criminals rarely mess with vending machines? Because they are afraid of the mafia.

14 Likes

Nice article, Sam.

I especially appreciate making the point that Trump brings nothing to anything except a loud mouth and an absence of moral values.

He’s the perfect front man for crooks.

15 Likes

TL;DR. please tell me this is bad news for dump. I sorely need it after so many days of awful news.

6 Likes

Does Donnie really not know by now that when you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas?

2 Likes

I learned to use the scissors today at Kindergarten!

10 Likes

TPM should have all of the inside scoop on this scandal, as its own Josh “Talon” Marshall looks to have been in on the deal:

8 Likes

Cutting the red line Mueller isn’t supposed to cross.

10 Likes

beat me to it… makes me wonder, could we bribe Trump out of office? hmmmmm…

3 Likes

very well written…

4 Likes

A truly brilliant idea. You might start a GoFundMe, or the like, with pledges from folks willing to contribute to a fund to be given to DJT upon his resignation. I’m in. It could just work…

6 Likes

…when the owners weren’t in the units, which they were required to vacate 245 days of the year, they were rented as hotel rooms…

Looks like Chiselin’ Trump has adopted a similar approach with his use of The White House, i.e., vacating it the majority of the time while he’s golfing on vacation.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available