Discussion: Ted Cruz To Obama: 'Come Back And Insult Me To My Face' (VIDEO)

Showboat much you twerp?

5 Likes

Hell, John Boehner would probably be glad to stand in for the President.

5 Likes

Crazy Uncles everywhere just felt a stir in their loins.

4 Likes

You’re assuming he has balls to kick.

6 Likes

Why should Obama give him the time of day. The chickenshit back bencher is never going to be President.

11 Likes

Maybe a few insults, deftly delivered, would help your appearance Mr. Cruz. Unfortunately nothing is going to help your personality.

1 Like

I usually don’t like to mention someone’s appearance as an argument against them, but my goddess I can’t help but cringe every time his ugly mug appears on a computer or television screen.

4 Likes

1 Like

“Cruz got even more schoolyard, challenging the President to a debate any place, any time.”

The classic trick of elevating one’s self by putting one’s self on the same pedestal as someone who is clearly greater than you. Earth to Cruz: you are not and never will be Obama’s equal; you’re not even fit to suck his jockstrap.

"Cruz also called Obama’s remarks “utterly unfitting of a President…”

…and then continued to make even worse remarks about a sitting POTUS while running to be the next one.

32 Likes

I would feel TERRIBLE if the President descended down to your gutter level and replied, “Fuck yourself, and the sorry-ass mule you rode in on, you inane poseur!” This would really be difficult!

2 Likes

Oh Teddy, if only you realized you rate less to the President than an ant dropping embedded on the bottom of a piece of gum that has been stuck to the sidewalk so long, it is now a permanent part of the concrete. Which, btw, is more appealing to look at than your face.

3 Likes

Maybe the Senate would be a good venue, except not being there so much is the greatest service Carnival Cruz could give to that institution.

1 Like

SezTheBiggestAssh^leEver:

Cruz also called Obama’s remarks “utterly unfitting of a President.”

jw1

2 Likes

Cruz is a bully who thinks he wins because people are afraid of him. It’s not that, they just ignore him.

1 Like

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) addressed President Obama directly while speaking to reporters Wednesday, telling him to “come back and insult me to my face.”

I remember a time, not all that long ago, when the office of the President of the United States was respected, regardless of who currently held it.

I remember a time.

18 Likes

When my sons were in grade school, the PTA occasionally asked parents to volunteer for playground duty. I saw all kinds of “acting out” - most of it understandable in terms of the ages of the kids involved. Ted Cruz’s behavior actually makes those kids’ conduct appear adult-like in comparison.

6 Likes

He’s a disjointed physical mix of most every bad guy we’ve ever watched or read about, a legal Sméagol. And, he gets even more bizarre when he’s seen with his comically Legally Blonde family.

3 Likes

He’s desperate and flailing.

Somebody should start @TedCruz’sFace

Why in the world would the President respond, and by implication, raise this bozo up to his level? He’s given this wackbird as much attention as his actual arguments deserve.

1 Like

I didn’t have a problem with most of the story or anything, really. Part of it might be my seeing it at the local second run theater, and due to the bad reviews I’d actually had my expectations pretty well lowered.

I just really hated the casting. Ahnold was great, Emilia Clarke was fine (good casting, middle of the road performance), but John and Kyle were just…ugh. Bad casting. So, so bad.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available