Discussion: Ted Cruz To Obama: 'Come Back And Insult Me To My Face' (VIDEO)

ted cruz: you are not worth his time. you are a legend in your own mind only. you’ve got nothing. please come to champaign, il and i would be happy to insult you to your two-sided face.

4 Likes

Cruz’s ugliness is the product of what is inside him, not outside.

10 Likes

To each his own but I really enjoyed the film. Hollywood is a strange place that could give ISIL lessons in vicious.

1 Like

I doubt if Christie and Cruz together could take President Obama down. President Obama should challenge him to a game of chicken in whatever sports or game Cruz wants to play. Cruz would still end up being the chicken.

And such a pretty face it is!

Perhaps the most punchable face in the Senate.

10 Likes

Do you really think you could break your foot on something so soft, small, shriveled and undescended?

3 Likes

Nobody better than Cruz to make that call.

3 Likes

I just saw it last weekend at home/on-demand-- and enjoyed it as well.
But yeah, as soon I saw the look of the actor cast as John Conner-- I girded myself for that eventual plot twist.

jw1

because “Come say it to my face” is so Presidential.

Who talks to a President that way? Oh wait…nevermind

7 Likes

If Obama whacked this TexAssHole in the face with a pie the whole country would stand up and cheer!

2 Likes

Oh yea, I knew he’d go bad guy from about his first second on screen but, for me, that’s also the fun of a scifi movie. As an old guy I loved ‘Pops’ the old guy Terminator. And I really loved not just the blending of plotlines from previous films but the exact scenes and settings duplicated…I thought it was very clever and a switch from the usual H-wood clichés.

2 Likes

this is all making himself the center of the discussion - the president attacked ME. the president insulted ME.

4 Likes

The Secret Service would be having a little sit-down with any ordinary citizen who threatened the President like that via the news media. When will the Treasury Boys be talking with Ted and reminding him that he could be prosecuted for making such threats?

6 Likes

Obama really must’ve touched a nerve.

11 Likes

The hair is like a divinely imposed mark of Cain so that everyone in all the lands of the earth shall know what a self-deluding wacko he is. The answer to your second question is “no.” His entire life is based on not hearing about how things really are.

7 Likes

Say something outrageous and receive media attention. The Trump media limelight method never fails.

3 Likes

Maybe Canada Cruz needs to be asked where he would be if the United States refused to take immigrants.

5 Likes

16 Likes

Nothing more laughable than a wimp trying to act tough. Hey doughboy–POTUS would kick your pasty ass. Come at us, bro.

11 Likes

The Best debater lol he insults Barack Obama every day and twice on sunday “not to his face” what makes wussey little teddy so special? is he above The President of The United States. What a Putz.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available