Discussion: Ted Cruz To Obama: 'Come Back And Insult Me To My Face' (VIDEO)

“Put 'em up, put 'em up!” said the Cowardly Lion. “I’ll fight you with one paw tied behind my back. I’ll fight you standing on one foot. I’ll fight you with my eyes closed.”

36 Likes

And what’s Ted gonna do, take a swing at the President of the United States? Is this a schoolyard? The way I read that is just more of his immeasurably deep contempt for his audience. He says one stupid-person-pleasing thing after another because he knows they’re stupid. SMH at the cynicism of this guy. Truly egregious vileness.

40 Likes

Ted Cruz. A class act.

4 Likes

I just can never get over how delusional Donald is to wear his hair this way. Surely someone around him has the guts to tell him it looks like something died there?

6 Likes

Teddy Boy Cruz is NOT a tough guy! Suppose President Obama did say that to his face…Teddy could not do anything about it! I betcha his hollow tough never been is a schoolyard, bar room, or street fight is his life, yet he come off like he could: Put work in on the President.

2 Likes

I think this is Ted Cruz’ last stand…

he will suspend his campaign soon…

6 Likes

I believe the president is busy right now, Mr. Cruz. But I know a lot of other people who would like to take you up on your kind offer.

46 Likes

And if Obama does confront him Cruz would be all, “Yes, Mr. President. No, Mr. President. Well, sir, it is my position, sir,… Yes, sir, I know, sir, but… Sorry, sir. I will, Mr. President. Send my love to the First Lady.”

5 Likes

What a pussy

11 Likes

Cruz should put a chip on his shoulder and dare Obama to knock it off.

3 Likes

Millions of Americans would be glad to stand in for the President, Teddy.

20 Likes

He wants to be able to bear his supposedly impressive debating skills. I am quite sure that this coward does not have in mind challenging Obama to a duel.

4 Likes

The Republican Party is offering up Ben Carson, Donald Trump, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz to occupy the Oval Office.

That is all.

4 Likes

I would love to punch that fucker man in the face. For charity of course.

18 Likes

A nasty little pissant that no one can stand having around. In other words, a Republican.

10 Likes

Terminator Oldmanisys? I freaking loved it, just watched it the other day…can’t understand the bad reviews I read months ago. I’m always reading bad reviews of what turn out to be excellent movies, Godzilla comes to mind, any Lionsgate Jason Stetham movie…(‘Safe’ $5 at WalMart, grab it)
One critic said the Terminator script was “too complex” without understanding that’s exactly what scifi fans love. But, a real treat for fans of previous Terminator movies and an excellent role for and performance by the former Republican governor of California, best thing a Republican’s done for the country in a long time.

1 Like

I would keep kicking Cruz in the balls long after my foot was broken.

21 Likes

That joke is older than I am, but when it’s true it’s true.

3 Likes

I would gladly loan you my foot.

6 Likes

No one should have to look at that face. It violates the Constitution’s prohibition against Cruel and Unusual Punishment.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available