Discussion: Stormy Daniels Goes There: Did We Really Need These Trumpian Details?

Well, he asked for it didn’t he? Apparently his little mushroom, like the rest of Donald Trump made an impetuous, self-serving and ill-considered decision that has resulted in a disaster with far-ranging damage. Sort of like what he is doing to the U.S.A. Need to get this Dick out of the People’s House before we get a terminal case of the Clap!

8 Likes

9 Likes

I didn’t need them, I already thought Dickspore Donny was small, deformed, and unimpressive.

But I’m glad those details are out there for his supporters.

5 Likes

What about the Yeti pubes? Also, more and bigger mycology.

ETA. Pretty sure this is photoshopped. Members of the genus Phallus have fruiting bodies that don’t get much bigger than 30cm (12 inches).

4 Likes

But does it have a very good brain?

5 Likes

As Don Jr. and Eric examine themselves…

7 Likes

I strongly suspect that Toadstool Spanky already had the fungal fetishist vote all locked up.

5 Likes

She is removing any last doubts Melenia may have had that he did in fact have affairs. And that brings us another whole level of pressure for Trump. Not that his wife is upset with him, but that he now has to kick in more money to keep her from starting up a very messy divorce.

18 Likes

Now we know why Trump has all the people he slept with sign NDA’s.

8 Likes

Not to change the subject or anything but I think there may be a reason Trump says to himself “There’s something about this country I like” on his trips to Russia.

29 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry, I can’t. Melania, you’re his third wife!

5 Likes

In Washington, his inferiority complex kicks in:

7 Likes

But is it orange?

2 Likes

That thought occurred to me too. Every woman who has ever seen it knows Daniels is telling the truth. I don’t know if Melania sticks around out of some sense of duty, or if she’s genuinely afraid to leave him, but when she’s good and ready to leave she’s gonna be able to bleed that bastard dry.

13 Likes

Oh yeah…he is going to be toast in the eventual divorce proceedings. And I have very little doubt that she is going paid off now, not to divorce him. Just not sure if its directly from Trump or from some GOP donor(s).

7 Likes

Unless she gets the “Joseph Misfud Treatment” first.

1 Like

This is so ‘‘risqué’’ that I can hear the MSM pundits lining up to declare ‘‘Stormy just swung Congress back into GOP hands’’

Oh, you care alright…

3 Likes

And to think, I assumed it was all the Republicans in Congress who were the toadies. Oh well, live and learn.

3 Likes

Toadstool, you say. Huh! Just the other day in a TV interview on The View she described Rudy Giuliani as looking like Mr. Toad from The Wind in the Willows. Coincidence? I think not…

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available