Discussion: Stormy Daniels Goes There: Did We Really Need These Trumpian Details?

1 Like

PROVE HER WRONG! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!1one!11!!!

19 Likes

She seems nice.

7 Likes

"…like the mushroom character in Mario Kart.”

I hate it when my workday begins with projectile vomiting.

26 Likes

No toadstool, no toadstool, you are a toadstool!

19 Likes

I’m delighted that Ms. Daniels has made a contribution to exposing Trump for the criminal (and pervert) that he is. Seriously, she needed to out the orange haired bastard.

But, please, I didn’t know or need to know about his Yeti/mushroom genitals. Stormy, you owe me a tankerload of brain bleach because that image just won’t go away.

12 Likes

4 Likes

…and in much blunter language…

Well ok then.

5 Likes

Uh, personally, no, I don’t.

8 Likes

Not even the entire Praetorian Guard can keep him off Twitter now.

13 Likes

5 Likes

I heard he actually calls it “Boris Johnson.”

18 Likes

Oh great Stormy …

You probably just gave donnie all the fungus fan vote ----

13 Likes

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing Sarah Huckabee Sanders snarksplain prurient details about the First Dong.

Remember when boomers were all “oooooh no how do we explain this to the children? in the late 90s? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

(also all of those boomers voted for the Pussy Grabber and didn’t have one second’s pause)

12 Likes

I am sure that was her exact intention. She is brilliant, this is going to drive him even more nuts than he already is.

15 Likes

You got me! Now I just have to watch Ms Arkansas explain all of this.

5 Likes

And the entire world knows she is telling the truth. We are all being fucked by a small nasty looking dick. :scream::exploding_head:

7 Likes

And now, in honor of Stormy, Donnie and Brett, a botanical (mycological) interlude:

21 Likes

Goddamn - I can taste the bile in the back of my throat already!

8 Likes

Smaller than average, and funny-looking. And now the whole world knows.

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available