Discussion: Stormy Daniels Goes There: Did We Really Need These Trumpian Details?

I did not need these details.

On a related topic, is Colbert new tonight? This will be monologue fodder for months.

6 Likes

Nice. Now the first emergency Presidential all-phones FEMA message is gonna be a dick pic.

8 Likes

When the Donnis docks, one should show more respect!

Melania knew the dotard was screwing around. She just didnā€™t want the humiliation of the whole world knowing.

Now the world is laughing at her for repeatedly having the worldā€™s worst sex with a toadstool.

Love this photo. Such class and tenderness. They knew she was toast.

7 Likes

Well she better do it before we (we as the collective taxpayers rise up and ask for a refund) take her current husband to the cleaners.

5 Likes

Now I understand the comments I have been seeing.

Oh Jeez.

7 Likes

Stormy Daniels Goes There

So did you, TPM, so did you.

5 Likes

Left with no comment. Again.

1 Like

Kenneth Starr thinks thereā€™s nothing inappropriate about publishing this description.

6 Likes

Canā€™t wait for the WH physician to be hauled out to explain that her description of the size is completely inaccurate.

12 Likes

Kenneth Starr thinks thereā€™s nothing inappropriate about publishing this description.

Brett Kavanaugh thinks itā€™s a bit concise and demands followup questioning. Under oath.

8 Likes

Which one - Ronny Ronnie or the original Trump ā€œdoctorā€?

4 Likes

Tell it, Stormy. This is exactly the type of ā€œdisā€ this cretin President understands. I doubt he even knows about this yet, who would want to be the one to tell him? Once he does he will go ballistic. Manafort flipped, Cohen flipped, Kavanaugh is a creepy perv and Mueller is tightening the nooseā€¦none of that matters when his toadstool is being laughed at. The humanity.

9 Likes

Whoā€™s the official physician now?

Maybe Spanky will just write his own letter and get all 3 to sign it.

3 Likes

I guess the official doctor is still Dr. Ronny Ronnie the drunk. I really donā€™t know. hahahahaha

2 Likes

Theyā€™re probably all just making veiled references around him and trying to keep themselves from busting up when heā€™s looking.

1 Like

Heā€™ll find out when Fox And Friends start talking about it.

7 Likes

The incumbent since March 2018 is a Sean Conley.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. :smile:

1 Like

If you ever wondered why Trump kept calling Ronny Jackson ā€œa national heroā€ (!!!), wellā€¦

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available