Discussion: Spicer Denies Trump Tower Poll Watching Banned By Consent Decree

1 Like

Spicy is a known liar.

9 Likes

There’s been another high-tech lynching and no one’s talking about it.

4 Likes

Dan Johnson killed himself on Wednesday, there was talk about it but with so much swirling around it got drowned out a bit.
Pretty tawdry stuff coming out of the all R majority in state government in Frankfort plus a Dem from Louisville Metro Council on the #metoo front.

Bullitt County, where Dan hails from is adjacent to the south of Jefferson Co where Louisville is. Bullitt County is like a whole other country, they embrace a lot of heritage down there and is home to the big Knob Creek Gun Range who’s big event is the Knob Creek Night Machine Gun Shoot: (people from all over come to this thing not just locals)

Dan’s wife is going to run for his seat.

Knob Creek is the little town where Abraham Lincoln’s boyhood home is and I think his father was born there too. Name of a good brand of bourbon too.

Stange Days Indeed.

4 Likes

Bullitt County, where Dan hails from

No irony there.

If Spicey says he didn’t do it or it didn’t happen, it simply didn’t occur. If you can’t trust an easily verifiable pathological liar who can you trust?

4 Likes

I read that TPM story about it yesterday. From what Josh said it sounded like there was more than one woman / teenager this guy molested or assaulted.

Regarding Spicy.
I heard he was known for taking copious notes at every meeting. When do we get to read those?

I’m kind of excited for that.

9 Likes

Spicer’s debut as Trump’s Press Spokesman - a lie-o-rama:

9 Likes

Did you see the rest of his “resume?”

What a total asshole this guy was!

6 Likes

Yeah well his wife is the REAL prize. He wasn’t cold yet before she picked up the torch of his evangelical con and went forth. No tears shed, that’s a fact.

12 Likes

The Spice doesn’t fall far from the bush…

7 Likes

Does Spicee seriously think anyone is going to believe him? He has exactly 0 credibility.

5 Likes

They seem to have deserved each other—a match made in Hell.

4 Likes

Spicer Denies Trump Tower Poll Watching Banned By Consent Decree

Completely incomprehensible headline.

15 Likes

Partners in the grift. The world’s second oldest long con.

3 Likes

I’m glad it’s not just me because I can’t make any sense of it either and I didn’t know if I was missing something.

5 Likes

And we can believe him because?? Let’s see what the judge decides, not what Spicer and his lawyers allege.

2 Likes

She seems so out there you wonder if she’ll start bragging about her “Jew lawyer”.

1 Like

“Intriguing” is the word…I didn’t get it either…

1 Like

A widow on her way to the state legislature appropriating a 20th century meme from an aggrieved black man. Who woulda thunk it. The better half’s favorite figure in the world is Lincoln, will run this by him, and I’m sure he’ll be able to elaborate.

1 Like

Just so Spicey doesn’t break out into All Along The Watchtower, we can rest easy. Hahaha

@tena @clauscph

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available