Discussion: Senate Dems Ask IGs At DOJ And Commerce To Review New Census Case Claims

1 Like

So we really have to guess at their answer?

8 Likes

Well, you can guess, but Vegas ain’t taking any bets on:

"This request is outside of the purview of Congress and we decline to produce even a single piece of paper.

Fuck off.

Barr"

18 Likes
9 Likes

The time is well past due for the Democrats in Congress, and especially in the House, to start flexing some muscle by going to the courts and demanding that the Constitution and the Law be followed.

4 Likes

"P.S. Executive Privilege.

Eat a dick,

-Bill"

14 Likes

You may have missed it, but there are a couple cases winding their way through now, at the Appeals Court level.

12 Likes

16 Likes

Reads like Dowd was a little discombobulated…

7 Likes

Even better, they refused to cough up any of the other recordings as instructed by the Judge…

13 Likes

Sentence that begins with “If on the other hand…there’s information…that implicates the president, then we’ve got a national security issue…”

To me, reading this, it’s as if Dowd already knows that Trump is implicated and is worried about evidence coming forth.

16 Likes

Total descent into corruption at DOJ. We might as well be dealing with the “Secret Police.”

14 Likes

FIFY

3 Likes

Yeah he was toe dancing through his wording there and it made me think the same thing.

6 Likes

Uhm, uh, maybe, I-I-I I’m glad to uhm, uh, gotten your uh, opinion.

8 Likes

I-I-I thought you needed…well the country needed maybe, I don’t know… a head’s up?

9 Likes

Question is what does the judge do about it?

2 Likes

Uhm, uh, I-I-I’m LOL

“Why I’ve never been so insulted in all my life.”

12 Likes

It’s Sullivan, doesn’t seem like the guy that’s going to take it lying down. He was the one asking Flynn why he wasn’t charged with treason, after all…

Of course, we’re almost into uncharted territory now, like with everything else.

How do you enforce legal orders on the Executive Branch when you gave them all the guns and law enforcement capabilities…

11 Likes

“LtGen”… Seriously, WTF? Army Officer, so it’s LTG.

Fucking idiots. (Yes, I take small details seriously, as it’s an indicator of broader things, I find)

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available