Discussion: Schiff: Steve Bannon 'Doesn't Belong In The White House'

2 Likes

Reality has intruded. Shitshow exposed.

With any luck, Bannon will resign and go back to crushing pizzas full-time.

18 Likes

Basically just saying “Come at me, bro.” I like it. I love the opportunity to bet on really tough versus fake tough people when they go at it.

25 Likes

he should go back to the gutter where he belongs

6 Likes

“I’m hoping that the removal of Bannon and some consolidation in authority in McMaster will result in a more sound policy.”

Gotta love the understatement, especially in light of Nunes finding himself in doo-doo this morning.

19 Likes

Steve Bannon doesn’t belong in the human race.

23 Likes

Schiff is going to be the American hero in this saga. His name will go down in history as the man who led the way out of this nightmare.

28 Likes

Well I suppose someone every once in awhile needs to state the obvious.

6 Likes

The list of people who do not belong in this White House is a long one.

23 Likes

To The Honorable Adam Schiff: With all due respect no one in the Orange House belongs there with the exception maybe of the chef to keep the porker fed and a few maintenance men to clean up the shitty fallout of everything orange does.

12 Likes

It has been a very very long time since I’ve seen Democrats (successfully) on the attack like this, with the wind at their back, and on so many fronts. They must not stop.

27 Likes

Slap him down again, Adam! Slap him down again! lol

10 Likes

If Bannon leaves he will go to one of the many places he is registered to vote.

4 Likes

Seriously
I love me some Schiff n the morning
He is just what we need.
Calm , no hype," just the facts M’am" kind of guy.
Calls bullshit when he sees it.

“Steve Bannon 'Doesn’t Belong In The White House” should be blatantly obvious to any sentient being with a pulse who is not employed by Faux News

16 Likes

This is like Eliza Doolittle tossing out Henry Higgins.

2 Likes

Rep. Adam Schiff may become the Senator Sam Ervin of our decade (without the racist baggage).

7 Likes

I think Schiff should be President. I think he’d win in a rout. Bannon is still around, however, and Schiff is right to call for his complete dismissal from the WH.

3 Likes

SB would pollute a sewer.

3 Likes

“Senator Schiff” has a nice sound to it, eh?

7 Likes

He better be soft-pedaling this because he knows what’s coming out and who’s going down. It really can’t come soon enough.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available