Discussion: Sanders Predicts A Contested Convention: 'We Intend To Fight' For Votes

Beat me to it —

3 Likes

This man is on my last nerve.

29 Likes

Shortest Sanders thread in memory.

12 Likes

Desperation is not an attractive condition, but the desperate are often oblivious to their state, let alone its appearance.

6 Likes

Bernie, I love you, but you’re high.

7 Likes

A few days ago, I took a tip from the leader of our party, Secretary Clinton, and pivoted to the general election. I no longer read/comment on Senator Sanders or other primary articles. I only read/comment on articles about Secretary Clinton, Mr. Trump, or the general election.

I can report that it is great on this side. I am sleeping better, less acid reflux, the bounce has returned to my step, and the world is a lot brighter. Not to mention that it is a LOT more fun. I Intend to stay over here in the sunshine. I hope some of you can join me soon.

40 Likes

The other day I was listening to Thom Hartman who brought himself to admit there is a “75%” chance that Hillary will be the nominay. How about a 99 +% chance? How about Bernie has no real chance at this point? Yet, Thom Hartman peddles that to his listeners. Disingenuous at the least. Outright lies more likely.

I am so tired of hearing how unfair the Democratic nomination process is. Bernie you joined the party some months back. You should have educated yourself on each and every primary/caucus. You should have educated your supporters. Stop playing the victim. You are way behind in every way possible. It’s time for you to stop feeding the red meat to your supporters. How are you any better than the Tea Partiers?

18 Likes

math matters.

4 Likes

Oh, and by the way, FU, Bernie. I had a great deal of respect for you at one time. I actually considered supporting you. No more. You have made me a die hard Hillary supporter.

Time to accept the ass kicking you got. Because that’s exactly what it was.

26 Likes

I was especially pissed off with his wife with whom I take considerable exasperation. The BS she was peddling a few days ago about the system being broken/rigged because Indies can’t take part in choosing the Democratic nominee in all states was sh*tty and annoying as hell.

27 Likes

Whatevah, comrade.

Good grief.

8 Likes

Can I like this a dozen times?

2 Likes

More like his pocket book.

1 Like

Look, that NYDN interview with the editorial board should have been and probably was, for a lot of people, a big eye-opener.

Ya got nothin’, Bernie.

Go home.

17 Likes

I guess the same place as CarlosFiance. I suppose licking their wounds

10 Likes

It was always so easy for Sanders to believe that the only reason the American public hadn’t gone through a political revolution is because there wasn’t a leader (i.e. HIM) to tell them they needed it. In his mind, the people were just hankering for a revolution and he was the one to lead it - they just needed to be told that they needed it. It never really occurred to him that only the rage freaks and the guillible were buying that spiel.

18 Likes

That implies that they were ever his friends, or that he ever listened to them. I don’t really think that was the case. Bernie’s always been about Bernie and his ‘revolution’ fetish.

Evidence #1 (and the only one needed) - They never endorsed him.

12 Likes

And there are mega-grifters/‘advisers’ who will fight keep their hands out as long as possible … aka Devine, Weaver, and likely Jane.

10 Likes

YHGTBFKM. Srsly.

4 Likes

I love you Bernie, but I really don’t think we will have a contested convention. It would be great TV, but its a long shot. It can’t really be about the democratic “platform.” The platform of any party is like a disclaimer on drugs - meaningless. Not worth the paper its printed on. God, I feel like I’m getting cynical, but I want to get ready for the next political cage match.

Bernie for VP!

Time to tighten up!

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available