Discussion: Ryan And Meadows Erupt Into Shouting Match On House Floor Over Immigration

Meadows: ‘I was passionate, I was not yelling’

1. Then why did he get to ‘not caring anymore’ and how would he justify ‘giving in’ to whichever of the R bills, Dumber of 2018 or Dumberer of 2018?

Because he was most certainly not either lit up by the heat of principle or led by the steady light of reason. Thus he flailed and thrashed about like a fat blind catfish in a mudhole before running low water to pass thru his gills and submitting beaten to the canoodling.

1. Besides taking extremist pride in their white supremacism, infantile confidence in their ignorance and at best the sociopathological path in their unempathy, Freedumbers tend notoriously towards flamboyant absence of self-awareness. That’s how we know that beyond any doubt he was in fact yelling.
6 Likes

Aww, I missed this! (See Sumner illustration below) Except I want them BOTH beaten with canes!

2 Likes

No brand of. Just same cigarettes as me.

4 Likes

It is.

Should have been creepy grinning Trump hugging/groping the flag and completely ignoring the kid.

8/10, Time.

7 Likes

His fat ass was still hurting from being kicked by Macron and Trudeau

4 Likes

Reality?

6 Likes

This is the cover dated July 02, 2018.

3 Likes

Maybe this one and the one below will become election cycle memes.

13 Likes

Wrong caption.
“I’m going to be dating her in 10 years”.

9 Likes

Now he has a real Time cover.

11 Likes

Or test tickling?

An old joke:
After have a lot of tickle me Elmo’s turn out to be defective the factory decided to have a new quality assurance program where all tickle me Elmo dolls would be given two test tickles before leaving the factory…sorry one of my favorite lame jokes.

4 Likes

I believe that Meadows can’t accept after all these years is that he is the minority of the majority that holds the power. As Ryan he’d much rather try to gather spilled mercury droplets than to govern and get legislation passed.

So just out curiosity has either of these two bills been vetted in committee? Vetted for legality of what they want to do?

And just another thought here doesn’t it seem that it was easier to say F U to King George, fight a war of Independence, and create a new country than to get legislation passed in Congress that is not for renaming a Post Office of a fallen soldier?

5 Likes

More like this;

or even this;

2 Likes

The D is his grade.

2 Likes

The dysfunction on display is pure R,
The D’s have nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

Just another word for nothing left to lose.

Apologies to K. Kristofferson

2 Likes

machine guns, less chance of one of them missing.

3 Likes

At this point, another Kristofferson quote is apropos.
Dear Paul Ryan, you’ve heard that politics makes strange bedfellows, have you not? Well, “Don’t sleep with nobody crazier than your self.”

2 Likes

Meadows is practicing to be in form to yell at Speaker Pelosi.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available