Discussion: Ryan And Meadows Erupt Into Shouting Match On House Floor Over Immigration

You make one deal with the Devil. After that you are his. Ryan and the so called moderates welcomed the Tea Party, Freedom Caucus or whatever into the GOP to get numbers. They got the numbers. Now they belong to them. Boehnor ditched that mess when he saw it coming. Ryan was young enough to think he could save the world. He’s aged a bit and he’s on his way out as well. My guess is a Tea party clown gets the reigns of the GOP in the House. That’s when it falls apart if the Democrats can focus on real problems and deliver real goods.

17 Likes

All of this is Republican leaderships fault. The tea-bagger caucus led by Meadows would lose most of it’s power, if Ryan wasn’t a slave to legislative policy named for their parties most powerful pedophile (The Hastert rule).

18 Likes

Nothing to see here folks, Meadows was just delivering Ryan’s talking points from the WH Dumpster Fire. Situation normal.

3 Likes

Snakes and weasels attempt to negotiate, fail.

8 Likes

Those guys always made me suspect that as part of their recording preparation they slammed their balls in the refrigerator door.
Not quite castrati.

3 Likes

I see the gravestone now.
GOP
RIP

4 Likes

Oh please let this be this week’s cover!

7 Likes

Actually, it’s all in the cricothyroids.

Mine are useless. Theirs were … impressive!

1 Like

Just missing a flag melded from stars and bars with a swastika.

2 Likes

The brainless shouting at the spineless.

Classic Republican politics…

19 Likes

Meadow’s power stems from Paul Ryan’s unwillingness to work with the Democrats. If Ryan got the Democrats on board there are enough Republicans who will vote for bills that come out of those negotiations.

16 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, cowboys and Indians, rats and cats, your federal government at work … best of luck.

4 Likes

Gesticulating or testiculating?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Ain’t enough. I want this:

(Only I want both of them beaten with canes)

10 Likes

Hey, @realdonaldtrump? Merkel looks better in a pants-suit than you do.

4 Likes

it is unclear exactly what Meadows’ anger stemmed from

Apparently it’s frustration that he can’t go to the border and personally strangle brown children dead with his own hands.

8 Likes

Roll those grenades, boyz! Fraggings all around!

3 Likes

Maybe he’s wondering where the chicks are.

2 Likes

And while these two impotent cucks work not hard on accomplishing nothing on immigration, Mueller still lurks in the background, relentless and unforgiving, and eventually their debt they owe will be paid to the American people. It’s as if they’ve forgotten about him this week.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available