Discussion: Republican Jewish Coalition Warns ADL In 'Compromising Position' On Trump

Not even a day in, and here we go.

28 Likes

I think the ADL should sit back and see how this unfolds after all they have been to this rodeo before.

9 Likes

No coincidence. Colors and symbolism precisely chosen.

10 Likes

Nice to see that Trump’s burgeoning fascist state will be Fascist-Jew inclusive. I expect he and Bibi will be giving each other reach-arounds in no time. Of course, that was probably to be expected, since the bogeyman du jour is primarily Muslims, not Jews…as long as they’re the “good ones” that is.

26 Likes

Protocols of the Elders of Breitbart.

Watch what you do, watch what you say.

35 Likes

Maybe you were mostly joking. I’m scared to death though. I remember having to do that in Cuba in the 1960s. Someone tell me that this can’t possible go that far.

Edit: Looking at the photo above. Dear goddess, this has to be a nightmare. The colors and symbolism screams horror.

10 Likes

Was this from last night?

3 Likes

“Nice little organization you have there. It would be a shame if something happened to it.”

17 Likes

I wish I could tell you not to be afraid but I get the feeling Trump appreciates his most loyal followers.

11 Likes

Right out of Putin’s play book:

1. Threatening the NGOs he doesn’t like
  2. Taking away their tax exempt status
  3. Investigating them on trumped up accounting irregularities
  4. Ruining them with litigation.
21 Likes

Hey, every camp needs a kapo.

10 Likes

Intimidation. Get used to it. This is going to be the Trump Administration, day in, day out.

12 Likes

He’s the perfect Putin spy!!!

3 Likes

It starts. Threats and intimidation. Wow.

But this bullshit won’t be limited to the other side. All of these assholes who think they are his buddies, Rudy, Newt, Christy, etc., are in for a rude awakening if they think they can manage Sir Nutcase and his spoiled ass family. It might even be sweet to watch those jowly jerks have to kiss ass and dance fast. I am remembering Christy’s pathetic subservience on the campaign trail.

14 Likes

So the ADL should ignore Trump’s anti-Semitism because he’s president, and therefore it’s OK? Or is it that he’s president, so now he’s got too much power to call out for his hateful endorsement of anti-Semitism?

11 Likes

that didn’t take long. criticism is unamerican i guess.

8 Likes

I have no religious affiliation or leanings, but I’ve been at a particular Jewish Community Center frequently for the past 7 years as kids attended preschool and sports activities.

I think the 70+ year old guys in the locker room at this single JCC would pound the entire Republican Jewish Coalition into dust for siding with America’s Nazi’s. From the many conversations I’ve overheard, they don’t like Obama, but Trump fills them with revulsion.

13 Likes

The Republican government is watching. Better be careful.

Fascism takes root.

In truth, Donald Ztrump couldn’t give a rat’s ass about any of this. He’ll say whatever is politically correct in his mind, bouncing without values from point to point to simply keep things confused and divided.

Unfortunately, Trump won’t be running the country. His supporters will — the nationalists, the racists, the militia big-government types, the politicians on the take, organized crime.

And Russia.

15 Likes

Apparently the RJC doesn’t have a problem with images on Twitter of Pepe the Frog, wearing a MAGA hat, shoving Binyan Appelbaum (writer for the NYT) into an oven. Saw it for myself; Christ it’s disturbing.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available